OS6 webkit browser is still not very good. And when compared to iphone or Android browsers it's terrible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 10:22 AM
    BB for life.. tried other platforms only to come back again, I thought BB 9000 was the best berry but then came 9700.. man this phone is tanker on a single charge it used to get me 2-3 days on a heavy to moderate usage, my brother game me a Torch and that enhanced BB experience even more and it is second to none in my opinion and is one of the best smartphone in the market..looking forward for the playbook, bring it on RIM..

Security is my main concern, my phone has every thing emails, passwords, contacts etc and I think BB is the only device which has encrypts the on board data and even if I loose it I will not be too bothered.
    I'm not a spy or CEO of anything, so security is a big "MEH" to me. Due to the shift to iphones and Androids, it appears that security isn't all that high on others' priority list, either.
    01-09-11 10:46 AM
    os6 webkit browser is still not very good. And when compared to iphone or android browsers it's terrible.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1

--------------
    01-09-11 10:47 AM
    I'm sticking with my berry because it does what I need and I don't care about specs.

In a storm a few rats will always go down with the ship. I'm just sayin'
    01-09-11 11:21 AM
    In a storm a few rats will always go down with the ship. I'm just sayin'
    LOL! But seriously, do we need to mischaracterize anyone who chooses to leave/stay with RIM?? that's just another manifestation of fanboism.
    01-09-11 11:26 AM
    LOL! But seriously, do we need to mischaracterize anyone who chooses to leave/stay with RIM?? that's just another manifestation of fanboism.
    I apologize, I wasn't speaking of any one individual. Didn't mean it that way at all. Just saying that some people will buy a Pontiac until they are no longer available.
    01-09-11 11:43 AM
    I apologize, I wasn't speaking of any one individual. Didn't mean it that way at all. Just saying that some people will buy a Pontiac until they are no longer available.
    I don't care if they buy Pontiacs, as long as they don't drive Azteks around me. dang, those are ugly!! (yes, that's a value judgment, but I'm not judging the person--just the ****-ugly Aztek. LOL! )
    01-09-11 11:46 AM
    I don't care if they buy Pontiacs, as long as they don't drive Azteks around me. dang, those are ugly!! (yes, that's a value judgment, but I'm not judging the person--just the ****-ugly Aztek. LOL! )
    Tell me about it, I owned a Yugo for a minute.
    01-09-11 11:51 AM
    Tell me about it, I owned a Yugo for a minute.

My list of fugly vehicles (not including obscure models) includes the following (in no particular order):

1. AMC Gremlin
    2. AMC Pacer
    3. Honda Element
    4. Citroen
    5. Aztek
    6. Studebaker 1951 Studebaker Commander - Green - Front Angle
    01-09-11 03:08 PM
    I'll stay with RIM cause I need BBM for work and the wife is starting to talk to friends in her native South Africa with BBM as many are getting Blackberry's. However, I'm not happy with the platform or RIM's ambivalence to the way the segment has been trending. I'm willing to take a hit in battery to get a capacitive touch, high res with great web browsing, multimedia and apps. Playbook is promising but I want it in a phone. I think they are holding up the QNX phones to maximize Playbook sales because the current phones are so lacking that BB users will want the Playbook to be able to do with two devices what others can do with one.
    01-09-11 03:52 PM
    I'm sticking with my berry because it does what I need and I don't care about specs.
    And you are like the majority of the people out there. The typical smartphone owners nowadays don't give a rip. They use their phone for email, facebook. txting and talking. As long as that works fine they don't care. Just because techies get horny over specs the other stuff, doesn't mean the average person does. For example I gave my wife my old Curve, she uses it to talk to her friends on their bbm group, txts a few people and uses it to check the weather.
    01-09-11 04:04 PM
    OS6 webkit browser is still not very good. And when compared to iphone or Android browsers it's terrible.

This, I could not disagree with more.
    01-09-11 04:06 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD