I've been needing a new trackball/ retaining ring for my Pearl for a while now, and have discovered I'm far to lazy, cheap, and impatient to order one online.
    This afternoon I was in the mall, and stopped in at the Bell store I deal with. I went over to the display phones and picked up a curve. Within about 30 seconds I had a sales dude all over me. I told I was just having a look, and the second he turned his back, I had the ring and tball out of the phone and in my pocket. A small part of me wants to feel bad for what I've done.... Honestly. A much larger part of me is enjoying the slick new trackball, and wants to brag about it on the internet, feeling a little smug about the ever so slight smiting.

Don't judge me....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 05:09 PM
    You should feel bad, you're a LOSER with a capital L

LAZY and worthless
    10-08-08 05:11 PM
    You should feel bad, you're a LOSER with a capital L

LAZY and worthless
    Ditto!!!!!
    10-08-08 05:14 PM
    That's not cool man. Now any new potential BB user that tries the demo device may decide it sucks and never get one.
    Last edited by sunkast; 10-08-08 at 05:24 PM.
    10-08-08 05:16 PM
    Triple that! You have now cost that store money because they will have to buy a new dummy phone likely.

Mods, kill this thread!

10-08-08 05:16 PM
    What is also sad is, you are on the net bragging about it. To bad they didn't catch you.
    10-08-08 05:20 PM
    Damn shame!!
    10-08-08 05:20 PM
    Wow, that was quick!

I actually just made that up. I was curious how people would react... $3 trackball vs cell carriers which have been screwing is royally (at least in canada....). Little surprised at how quick and harsh that was.

Sorry guys, I was bored.

10-08-08 05:28 PM
    Not cool....and how do we know it is a story now??
    10-08-08 05:38 PM
    You were bored? Dude...you're a loser.
    I'm not a fan of the cell rates in Canada either...and I'm REALLY not a fan of Bell. But come on...next time you're bored go find a new app to play with.

You ought to have your BB revoked.
    10-08-08 05:39 PM
    Wow, guy, do not trouble like this because you are bored. Not cool my friend, not cool at all.

10-08-08 05:42 PM
    Loser, meant in the kindest way of course

10-08-08 05:44 PM
    Harsh crowd.... No more social experiments. Understood.

Although I have noticed people are a lot quicker to respond when they have a chance to put someone down than they are when they could help someone out. (not just here, vast majority of forums.)

10-08-08 05:45 PM
    Oh chill out guys..
    He said he was just playing c'mon..
    Its not that serious, but @ 1st I thought that was so messed up lmao!
    10-08-08 05:46 PM
    Loser, meant in the kindest way of course

But of course.

And thanks Riz.... At least someone has some appreciation for social sciences. Lol.

10-08-08 05:54 PM
    This is how some people get their kicks? Experimental threads on internet forums? Wow....just .....wow. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

10-08-08 05:58 PM
    I don't see you "helping" anyone Dave and I certainly don't think you have enough posts to warrant a good reputation around here. Ridiculous posts like that won't help your cause. Try to be a bit more productive and maybe we'll respond better to you.

Try again and maybe we'll be nicer
    10-08-08 06:17 PM
    What's the big deal? Its a trackball not like he pulled a heat style robbery on the place...and to top it all he wasn't serious ppl on this bored need to relax.

10-09-08 02:04 AM
    What's the big deal? Its a trackball not like he pulled a heat style robbery on the place...and to top it all he wasn't serious ppl on this bored need to relax.

I don't think you'd appreciate someone pulling out your balls now would you?
    10-09-08 02:48 AM
    I don't think you'd appreciate someone pulling out your balls now would you?
    Damn 'Chelle, you just made me double over a bit
    10-09-08 02:50 AM
    Damn 'Chelle, you just made me double over a bit
    I'm just saying....
    10-09-08 02:52 AM
    Seriously, its just a ball. It's not even a complete set. What is all the fuss about?

10-09-08 02:54 AM
    I hear ya girl, but still....
    10-09-08 02:56 AM
    Seriously, its just a ball. It's not even a complete set. What is all the fuss about?

Whether or not it was a joke, that is called stealing. Doesn't matter that it wasn't a complete set. Would you be happy if I came and took just the battery cover off of your phone. Would it matter to you that it wasn't the complete housing?

That is what all the fuss is about.
    10-09-08 02:57 AM
    Ladies, we ain't talking about kidneys here. What with all the male anatomy
    abuse.
    10-09-08 02:58 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD