Some people don't like Android and have to say something negative. Nothing worse than a techie who won't give different/new tech a fair chance.

Thanks for a balanced, common-sense post.
    And some people are here because it's a BlackBerry forum and want nothing to do with android or IOS...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    12-13-13 10:30 PM
    Ok, then, in conclusion we can agree that Woz was right about Blackberry. Good job lads.
    techvisor likes this.
    12-13-13 10:34 PM
    And some people are here because it's a BlackBerry forum and want nothing to do with android or IOS...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Not exactly. It sends that everybody wants Android apps.
    techvisor and pantlesspenguin like this.
    12-13-13 11:58 PM
    Not exactly. It sends that everybody wants Android apps.
    In my reading I see that more users on bb10 os would rather have native apps Instead of android apps. Most of us deal with the apk side loading (of if leaking the new 1055 actually loading within the device) to get past the lack of native apps. The problem isn't in the users... or in a way it is. it is more of a sad vicious circle. Devs don't want to "waste" time on an app that doesn't have enough users /customers, bit you can't get the users without the apps. And round and round we go.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 12:08 AM
    Ok, then, in conclusion we can agree that Woz was right about Blackberry. Good job lads.
    Right! Bob's your uncle!
    kevinnugent likes this.
    12-14-13 01:24 AM
    In my reading I see that more users on bb10 os would rather have native apps Instead of android apps. Most of us deal with the apk side loading (of if leaking the new 1055 actually loading within the device) to get past the lack of native apps. The problem isn't in the users... or in a way it is. it is more of a sad vicious circle. Devs don't want to "waste" time on an app that doesn't have enough users /customers, bit you can't get the users without the apps. And round and round we go.

Posted via CB10
    Understood.

So then.....they do want something to do with Android since they're loading Android apps on a BlackBerry. Regardless of the reason.

Personally I use Android apps only on my SGIII. I don't make it a practice to go blue in the face denouncing a platform then using its apps when it's convenient, or calling people trolls who live under bridges etc because they use them. I find that tacky.

But then, you have never done that. You enjoy your device and let others enjoy theirs. Actually I think we're very similar, you and I. And you've always been very kind to me. Many thanks.

Cheers!!!

Sent from whichever BBM carrying device I happen to grab, via Tapatalk
    12-14-13 04:30 AM
    Not sure if I'm a normal guy, but I laughed
    kevinnugent likes this.
    12-14-13 04:44 AM
    Understood.

So then.....they do want something to do with Android since they're loading Android apps on a BlackBerry. Regardless of the reason.

Personally I use Android apps only on my SGIII. I don't make it a practice to go blue in the face denouncing a platform then using its apps when it's convenient, or calling people trolls who live under bridges etc because they use them. I find that tacky.

But then, you have never done that. You enjoy your device and let others enjoy theirs. Actually I think we're very similar, you and I. And you've always been very kind to me. Many thanks.

Cheers!!!

Good lord, darling, what are you doing on the boards at this hour at your location!?
    12-14-13 04:46 AM
    Not sure if I'm a normal guy, but I laughed
    I just want to know Bob.

12-14-13 04:46 AM
    Good lord, darling, what are you doing on the boards at this hour at your location!?
    This is late for me, love! Besides I've got a golden retriever hogging the bed and pushing me to a itty bitty spot at the edge.

12-14-13 04:48 AM
    This is late for me, love! Besides I've got a golden retriever hogging the bed and pushing me to a itty bitty spot at the edge.

I would too to be honest.
    12-14-13 04:50 AM
    Aaaawwww you'd let me freeze??????

Just posted a pic in the Pet Parade thread. Won't post it here so as to not get my anti fans riled up.

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    12-14-13 05:07 AM
    Aaaawwww you'd let me freeze??????

Just posted a pic in the Pet Parade thread. Won't post it here so as to not get my anti fans riled up.

You wouldn't be freezing.
    12-14-13 05:14 AM
    You wouldn't be freezing.
    Oooo is that portentous?????❤️

Let's not have fun love. The anti fans.....the bashing and gnashing of teeth and sturm und drang is what my anti fans want.

Repeat after me.....ggggggrrrrrrr.....trolls.....why art thou here....ggggggrrrrrrrr.......woe unto thee, thou who hast not pledged undying fealty unto BlackBerry.....gggggggrrrrrrrrrr......

12-14-13 05:27 AM
    Right.

Coffee.

12-14-13 05:28 AM
    It's 9.34pm here. I'm on my second dirty martini. Sigh.
    12-14-13 05:35 AM
    Oooo is that portentous?????❤️

Let's not have fun love. The anti fans.....the bashing and gnashing of teeth and sturm und drang is what my anti fans want.

Repeat after me.....ggggggrrrrrrr.....trolls.....why art thou here....ggggggrrrrrrrr.......woe unto thee, thou who hast not pledged undying fealty unto BlackBerry.....gggggggrrrrrrrrrr......

I'm thinking moonlit ritual with druids and the freshly spilled blood of an android user

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 06:03 AM
    This thread has outlived its usefulness and is derailed once again. Closed!
    12-14-13 07:11 AM
1,193 ... 464748