<snip> but at least Apple is starting to show cracks.
    How's that ? Their tablet market share is down to 50% ? Nexus sells a million a month, little to no profit margin. iPad sells five million plus a month with high profit margin. They release a mini and a 4th generation iPad, and sell three million over the weekend. Foxcon can't make iPhone 5's fast enough and they broke opening weekend sales records.

Right now 3rd place in the Mobile Platform race is like coming in 4th in the Olympics... doesn't mean anything. No getting to stand on the podium, no medal, no cereal box.

Both MS and RIM need to be able to eat away at Apple and Androids marketshare, now maybe they will have to crawl over the body of one or the other to get there, but there ultimate goal has to be to gain back a much larger piece of the pie than they both share today.
    They need to not worry about market share, and worry about sales. Sell enough devices at a good profit margin. Attract the up and coming new users. Keep the users that they have. Develop a good ecosystem.
    11-07-12 11:02 PM
    WTF...no wonder microfail is garbage and hated by millions. No wonder WP7 was a total flop and fail. No wonder microsoft wp8 doesn even have a notification centre because they ran out of time. I am sick of micofails broken promises....trust them? LOL look at them in the above video.

Let us know when you stop ranting and want to engage in a rational conversation.

WP7 was outstanding. I loved my Lumia. WP8 hardware I've seen so far (the 920 & 8X) is gorgeous. The one thing I know is the lone remaining BB user in my store is dropping his 9810 like a hot potato and going WP8 when we get the Ativ S. The integration with his Xbox, his Samsung home theatre, and his Win8 computers are something he's been wanting for a long time.
    "mrfreetruth" - have you actually bothered using any of the os's you rant about? Or are you ranting for the sake of ranting. If you want your points to be taken seriously babbling about 'microfail' isn't the route to take.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-08-12 01:28 AM
    omg could you ALL stop this ?
    "x sucks, y is way better"
    "no x is way better"
    "x only copies stuff, y invents!!"
    "but x polishes it"
    "z just got released, x + y officially suck, z is the best"
    "z doesn't even have a notification centre"

it's very annoying and tiring to read, i dont even know why i bother
    buy whatever you want, whatever you prefer and like - and if for some weird reason you HATE another company/product and want them to go bankrupt and therefore want thousands of people to lose their jobs, well... could you please keep it to urself?

clearly every platform has it's pros and cons, i LOVE blackberry and i'm SUPER excited for BB 10 and all it's new features
    but even without owning an iphone/android/wp8 i know that none of the platforms out there (iOS, Android, WP8 or BB OS/BB10) is particulary bad - just buy whatever suits you best and just fkin enjoy it!
    do i love any of the other platforms like i do with BlackBerry ? No !
    do i feel the need to always mention it and always go as far as to say i hate something for the simple reason that i don't like/own it? Nope

(that being said.... using windows 7 (great), wp8 looks great too - but i would really love to hit the people at Microsoft who were responsible for completely destroying Rare Ltd. back in 2002, yep)
    Stop making sense. Heaven forbid anyone like multiple platforms. You must devote all your love to one cell phone, don't you know.

I've got blisters on me fingers!!! from using Tapatalk 2
    11-08-12 01:33 AM
    yeah, i completely forgot - my bad
    sorry : P
    richardat likes this.
    11-08-12 05:58 AM
    Poor Steve, Off his meds again.
    11-12-12 07:41 AM
    The issue is that if the enterprise market starts to take Windows Phone 8 seriously, there is a risk that many businesses will drop support for one platform rather than support 4 platforms. You can be pretty sure it won't be IOS or Android that they drop.
    11-12-12 12:57 PM
    Poor Steve, Off his meds again.
    ... or on his meds (non prescription).
    11-12-12 11:51 PM
82 ... 234