Nice to see all the A- holes, and geniuses are starting to chime in. Welcome to crackberry for sure.....
    If this is the way you asked your questions I am not surprised people asked you to use the search.
    nappp and ghundiraj like this.
    02-09-14 11:32 AM
    Content is correct...i personally have better luck searching Google to find answers on CB rather than directly through CB's search option

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    I will try this! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 11:34 AM
    No, it's not, but the a holes deserve what they get.

Posted Via Z10
    02-09-14 11:34 AM
    Who cares what you do or did in life for work? Big deal. Crackberry.com is not a place to post your resume, lol.

Post stuff that's relative to what this site is supposed to be about.

Helping. People.

Geniuses, or know it alls need not reply...

Why, if you guys out there who know it all, seen these posts a thousand times, blah,blah,blah....come back here to bash the new people?

Seriously. Get a life.
    Posted Via Z10
    You started it. You told me I could not go forward in life with my attitude. So, what's your resume?
    02-09-14 11:37 AM
    Content is correct...i personally have better luck searching Google to find answers on CB rather than directly through CB's search option

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30

I agree, and if I want to limit my results to crackberry I just add "crackberry" to the end of it. They really need to look into search function on this site.
    If you want a working search, use this:
    Advanced Search - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    02-09-14 11:38 AM
    Grow up. Post relevant topics and help.

Posted Via Z10
    02-09-14 11:39 AM
    Grow up. Post relevant topics and help.

Posted Via Z10
    You're not behaving much differently than those you complain about.

First step is to search Google or Crackberry.

Then, if you must, post your question. Ignore the answers you don't like, thank those who provide the answers you do like.

Let's just move on.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-09-14 11:59 AM
    Agreed.

Posted Via Z10
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-09-14 12:14 PM
    I still cannot comprehend why this site scorns the newcomers and babies and pampers the mouthpieces?

Posted Via Z10
    02-09-14 12:15 PM
    If people just googled or searched out their questions to find answers, I guess there wouldn't be as much need for help forums anymore and then what would all the holier than thou folks do? - just sayin - when people ask questions it's gives you something to do.
    02-09-14 12:20 PM
    I will be honest and share my pet peeve. I know the search the site can be tough until you gain experience. H3ll I just posted an article that had been posted a few times before because I searched the wrong keyword.

That being said, I don't see what the problem is with not searching the thread you are in. Maybe it's because I use the website just as much as an app, but through it you can search the thread you are on to find a keyword or a sentence. I mean come on, the Snap thread is full of people asking why it won't load OTA, why isn't is in BlackBerry World, or in the 1925 leak thread asking where to get home the leak for their Q. It's in the same thread you are in! Most of the time in the original post!

No one uses the site perfectly, but if the answer is that important to you to put!!! or to say help help, then make it easy for yourself and use the tools at your disposal. I might lose a few of you here but some "newbies" can set up their avatar, signature, and even subscriptions perfectly, but have difficulty using the other options available? It comes off bad to me. We all have different personalities that have worked very well for us, so help yourself first, ask, then help others.

Welcome to BlackBerry and enjoy your new phone. For years many books of info has been posted here for the newcomers to learn from with less growing pains then the previous wave of users

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    02-09-14 12:52 PM
    I still cannot comprehend why this site scorns the newcomers and babies and pampers the mouthpieces?

Posted Via Z10
    I would take a step back for a minute. No matter what the situation is, negativity will always result in negativity in return. Even if you are in the right, this is the internet and at the end of the day you will just be upset if you picked a fight or contributed to one with negativity

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 12:55 PM
    Waste some space somewhere else. Be productive for a change. Why do we entertain these threads? If YOU already know everything, why the Christ are YOU here?

Posted Via Z10

What's Christ got to do with anything on these forums?
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    02-09-14 01:09 PM
    What's Christ got to do with anything on these forums?
    His Dad is everywhere...

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:11 PM
    His Dad is everywhere...

Posted via CB10
    Bill Nye the science guy thinks otherwise. So do I. Who all watched the debate the other day between him and the bible humper? That had some seriously funny moments to say the least.
    02-09-14 01:18 PM
    Bill Nye the science guy thinks otherwise. So do I. Who all watched the debate the other day between him and the bible humper? That had some seriously funny moments to say the least.
    Science! Pffffttttt.

Next thing you'll be telling me electricity exists.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:20 PM
    Science! Pffffttttt.

Next thing you'll be telling me electricity exists.

Posted via CB10
    Magic from the aliens

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:22 PM
    You started it. You told me I could not go forward in life with my attitude. So, what's your resume?
    On the web, anyone can create a resume of his/her own choosing. Anyone. Anyone in this thread. Yours, for example, cannot be corroborated. I, for example, can say that I am a CEO of a multimillion dollar corporation and that I make seven figures. And it would have as much validity as yours.

And by the way, none of this has got anything to do with the original post. Which is to say that it takes just as much time to give a snarky remark to a new person as it does a helpful one. So...your Oscar nominations and Golden Globes are 1) unverifiable and 2) irrelevant to the topic at hand.
    02-09-14 01:45 PM
    Agree 100 percent with the op.

The answer to the actual question can be answered instead of the silly it has been answered post.

People make an effort to actually reply with that. Transfer that effort to just answering the question as your not loosing time because you were going to write a post.

And put things into perspective. It's a forum for a mobile phone company. It's not important. And therefore not worth being rude or arguing over.

Also, it's unlikely what someone has asked has been asked a billion times before. That is rare. More often than not, it has been asked once a long time ago, or within a thread for a different topic etc.

But people make out like they have been asked a million times before and are fed up.

Some people really take it personally though. Lol

Chill out!

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 and cantina4me like this.
    02-09-14 03:48 PM
    Agree 100%. We're suppose to be united.

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 and cantina4me like this.
    02-09-14 06:17 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry, where we eat our own!
    02-09-14 06:21 PM
    Cripes it's getting downright cranky on this thread! New folks run while you can!

Posted via CB10
    cantina4me likes this.
    02-09-14 06:28 PM
    This is crackBerry! One dumb question and we'll eat you alive!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 06:43 PM
    Jk im a nice guy

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 06:43 PM
    Mmmm...taters. Hey you!

Welcome to Crackberry, where we eat our own!
    Come here
    02-09-14 06:56 PM
63 123