Ace i work for them i should know thanks though for the comment.
    09-25-09 06:03 PM
    Wow sounds really cool. Glad I switched to VZW though, I don't mind paying for the ability to actually use my phone like a phone instead of an accessory for my belt.

BTW how do you think this will pan out after this weeks bankruptcy filing by sprint? My friend just showed me a memo about this from interoffice sprint people. I think he is looking for a job with Metro PCS now.
    09-25-09 06:28 PM
    I still think I perfer my $80 unlimited everything with T-Mobile.

Landlines are included, as well as tethering. My family has a house phone (landline) and I call it a lot because since they have Verizon and are thifty (NEVER a good combination) they don't want to go over on their minutes.

To my knowledge, tethering isn't included with SEP and this plan on Sprint.

Plus my phone has Wi-Fi and I'm able to make calls over Wi-Fi, even when out of the country. I can call home at no extra cost.
    09-25-09 09:06 PM

Landlines are included, as well as tethering. My family has a house phone (landline) and I call it a lot because since they have Verizon and are thifty (NEVER a good combination) they don't want to go over on their minutes.

Plus my phone has Wi-Fi and I'm able to make calls over Wi-Fi, even when out of the country. I can call home at no extra cost.
    That's an awesome deal...is that the T-Mo "loyalty plan" I've heard so much about teamed with a discount? Heck of a deal.

For those of us without huge discounts or loyalty plans, though, this is a great deal. My new billing cycle on the Everything Data 450 plan started on Tuesday, and I have yet to use any minutes, despite several long-winded friends and family members calling in the middle of the day....
    09-25-09 10:33 PM

i wish we had plans like this in canada thats a very good deal and i pay roughly the same for 3/4 less
    09-25-09 10:57 PM
    not to put a kink in your thinking but are you aware that vzw and sprint run off the same towers??????? Same service lower cost. I would never ever get vzw.
    09-26-09 09:57 AM
    not to put a kink in your thinking but are you aware that vzw and sprint run off the same towers??????? Same service lower cost. I would never ever get vzw.
    You might have to switch very soon. It doesn't look good for sprint right now. Financial analysts have predicted their closing down between Q4 of 2009 and Q2 2010. The filing this week only proves that right.
    09-26-09 12:40 PM
    Actually, the churn for Sprint may slow down. Unfortunatley, they had Gary Foresee for a few years and the guy is a train wreck looking for a place to happen. He put then in a strategically bad place. I think they have just worked their way out of most of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 07:17 PM
    You might have to switch very soon. It doesn't look good for sprint right now. Financial analysts have predicted their closing down between Q4 of 2009 and Q2 2010. The filing this week only proves that right.
    who are these financial analysts?...
    09-27-09 07:50 PM
    I check this new plan out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 08:03 PM
    sprint is not bad there unlimited plan text data min for $99.99 is cool but i really don't know alot of friend on sprint and the coverage my area is not good with sprint
    09-27-09 09:01 PM
    That rumor has been going on for years, But Sprint is still here. There is an article about them taking over T-Mobile.
    09-27-09 11:33 PM
    That rumor has been going on for years, But Sprint is still here. There is an article about them taking over T-Mobile.
    You definitely mean T-Mobile taking over them, and T-Mobile pretty much said never mind.
    09-28-09 02:51 AM
    I think I'll stick to VZW and their overpriced plans. None of my coworkers get a signal here @ work on Sprint whereas I get minimum 3 bars on VZW. I spend most of my time @ work so that just wouldn't make sense.

In my experience the coverage is well worth the price of the plans.
    09-28-09 07:18 AM
    Last year (2008) there were several articles in regards to several companies that would be gone by mid 2010. Sprint was in the top 5. Their filing for bankruptcy this month just furthers that speculation.

Lets face it I live in the NY Tri-State area and my service was far from good. Nextel and Sprint have become a conglomerate and no longer care about the end user, just the end users money. While the other companies also have that mentality they provide good service and if they are "overpriced" then I guess you get what you pay for, that being cell service.

In NYC I should have no service loss while standing in central park but consistently I had no service or if I could get service it was poor at best. Dropped calls or shoddy service when you can actually see a Sprint Tower from where you are standing is unacceptable. Instead of taking our money and building a reliable network they take it and spend it on new phones and new plan advertisements. I guess they get what they pay for as well.
    09-28-09 08:21 AM
    So Sprint Started This New Plan You Get Unlimited Mobile Minutes With A Everything Data Plan Blows Other Carrier Plans Away!!! What Does Everyone Think
    I Think That When A Person Capitalizes Every First Letter In Each Word In A Sentence It Makes It Very Difficult To Read. IT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS WRITING IN ALL CAPS but werse then mispeling wurds. See how much better it reads if you write like the rest of us.
    09-28-09 01:28 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD