So Sprint Started This New Plan You Get Unlimited Mobile Minutes With A Everything Data Plan Blows Other Carrier Plans Away!!! What Does Everyone Think
    09-19-09 10:35 PM
    Hasn't this "new plan" been out for a while? I know my brother has had it for at least 2 years because he just got a BB and renewed his contract.
    09-19-09 11:27 PM
    Hasn't this "new plan" been out for a while? I know my brother has had it for at least 2 years because he just got a BB and renewed his contract.
    thats the Simply Everything plan for $99

the new part is the free Unlimited calls to any mobile, included in the currenting everything and simply everything data plans
    09-19-09 11:41 PM
    I still don't know what the difference is....especially if you already have unlimited! Unless you reduce your plan...which I may do since I just ordered an Iphone
    09-19-09 11:49 PM
    The $99 plan has unlimited minutes. The next plan down for $69.99 includes 450 anytime minutes, but now includes unlimited calls to all mobile phones. If you call a landline, of course it deducts from your anytime minutes. Its a great deal, especially if you're coming over from ATT, because it also includes unlimited data (text, web, BB, etc)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 12:28 AM
    Oh ok. I totally forgot about landlines. What are those things? lol.
    09-20-09 02:38 AM
    Lifelines in disasters

09-20-09 09:31 AM
    not to mention on the Simply Everything you dont get corporate discounts, on the everything 450 and 900 you do. so it could bring the bill lower than the 69.99 and 89.99 you normally would pay for those plans.
    09-20-09 10:13 AM
    and dont forget you automically get enrolled in sprint premiere, brand new phone every year
    09-20-09 10:53 AM
    It rocks because sprint waited for all the other carriers to do there lil 5 person free calling plans. Its just like the simply every thing plan .. they waited to see what other carriers were coming out with then they came out with something better. Very smart. You guys dont have to do any thing it should show up on ur bill next month saying how many any time min "free" you've used for some odd reason it still shows mobile to mobile min on there hopefully they'll take that off.
    09-22-09 03:48 PM
    Too bad you won't get signal in several places you go...they had to come up with something that combatted their lack of network.
    09-22-09 04:12 PM
    Too bad you won't get signal in several places you go...they had to come up with something that combatted their lack of network.
    unless you are the OP in another username, you cant make such a claim unless youve been in their shoes.

Go to your forum
    09-22-09 04:25 PM
    So, what does this mean for incoming calls? If someone calls you from a mobile phone, does it still count against your minutes?
    09-22-09 06:23 PM
    So, what does this mean for incoming calls? If someone calls you from a mobile phone, does it still count against your minutes?
    incoming calls are included
    09-22-09 07:16 PM
    So Sprint Started This New Plan You Get Unlimited Mobile Minutes With A Everything Data Plan Blows Other Carrier Plans Away!!! What Does Everyone Think
    It is by far the best plan out there. Verizon may have great coverage, but they don't have this kind of plan. All you need is the everything data plan, whether it's on an individual or a family plan. And you can call or recieve calls from any wireless phone. Awesome!
    09-22-09 07:49 PM
    Amazing move by Sprint. Got me to switch from AT&T and sell my iPhones to cover the ETF and startup cost.
    09-22-09 11:13 PM
    So is that what VZW brainwashed you into thinking, so you would pay more for there service. See here at Sprint we also have Free roaming so if Sprint doesn't have a tower there and someone else does. Guess? who's tower I get to use.
    09-23-09 12:07 AM
    So is that what VZW brainwashed you into thinking, so you would pay more for there service. See here at Sprint we also have Free roaming so if Sprint doesn't have a tower there and someone else does. Guess? who's tower I get to use.
    I'll guess Verizon....am I right?

I personally have the simply everything plan but have thought long and hard about going down to the 450 data plan just to save myself some money since most calls I make are to wireless carriers.
    09-23-09 12:13 AM
    wast this sprint zero or whatever?
    09-23-09 12:14 AM
    Yes I agree this is awesome. It makes me want to get rid of Verizon. And to everyone else who says Verizon coverage is the best it may be but honestly between AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon the coverages aren't that much different.
    09-23-09 12:23 AM
    I agree 100%

The $99 plan has unlimited minutes. The next plan down for $69.99 includes 450 anytime minutes, but now includes unlimited calls to all mobile phones. If you call a landline, of course it deducts from your anytime minutes. Its a great deal, especially if you're coming over from ATT, because it also includes unlimited data (text, web, BB, etc)

09-23-09 04:33 PM
    I have the 450 plan for the $69.99, nights and weekends at 6pm, unlimited everything else and with my discounts, etc., I pay less than $40 a month. I am loving this and now the new free mobile calling as well. Good job Sprint! LOL

not to mention on the Simply Everything you dont get corporate discounts, on the everything 450 and 900 you do. so it could bring the bill lower than the 69.99 and 89.99 you normally would pay for those plans.
    09-23-09 04:34 PM
    here is a stupid question. but i am at work and cant look it up, but what is the number to sprint support?
    09-23-09 04:48 PM
    Just type *2 from your phone and it takes you right to sprint
    09-23-09 05:55 PM
    its a great deal and i left sprint recently but i need att for quality devices
    09-24-09 12:59 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD