Hello my fellow Crackberry Addicts! I have a quick question that I hope can get get answered. I just experienced Sprint TV not too long ago on my co-worker's Curve and I was amazed. I found myself watching He-Man on her phone (yes, I did say He-Man...for all my old school people). My Curve is with T-Mobile and I was wondering if there are any apps that are similar to Sprint TV? I can stream music, but I would also love to stream TV. Any and all help is always appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:31 AM
    I've heard they are working on having slingmedia work with the BB. With slingmedia you will be able to watch your cable tv on your phone. Right now I have it on my laptop and its awesome to be able to control your home tv on your laptop. For more information go to youtube and search for slingmedia on blackberry.

08-20-08 12:34 PM
    Solution that I just bought off eBay:
    Sandisk V-Mate Video Memory Card Recorder
    08-20-08 01:39 PM
    I've been waiting for a slingplayer on blackberry since the day I got my phone. I sure hope it comes out soon. Last I heard it was ETA before the end of the year.

08-20-08 02:18 PM
    I've been waiting for a slingplayer on blackberry since the day I got my phone. I sure hope it comes out soon. Last I heard it was ETA before the end of the year.

Sandisk V-Mate will record to any media card. Pop media card into BlackBerry and you have "streaming" TV!
    08-20-08 02:26 PM
    That's not really what I want. Being able to watch LIVE tv that you haven't recorded is superior IMO.
    08-20-08 03:49 PM
    Well... Sprint offers SprintTV on BlackBerry with the Simply Everything plan. Lots of channels on there are free and you can subscribe to a lot more for a small fee each month (usually $4.99 or less)
    08-20-08 03:56 PM
    Thanks everybody. I guess I'll just wait for T-Mobile to get with the times. For now I'll play nice with my co-worker. Maybe tomorrow she'll let me watch a little CNN and Voltron!
    08-20-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD