Is It true that starting in July sprint is going to make all there data plans that are unlimited limited even If your contract states you have an unlimited data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 04:57 PM
    Again as stated in the other post on the same topic (search button is your friend), this only applies to people using wireless laptop cards or their BB as PAM.

Sprint is simply bringing their data limits in line with the other carriers who limit data to 5 gigs per month.

I does not effect your BB plan.
    05-20-08 06:22 PM
    Is It true that starting in July sprint is going to make all there data plans that are unlimited limited even If your contract states you have an unlimited data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Please do not post the same question at multiple threads
    05-21-08 03:16 AM
    yeah it's bretty much true CDMA blows anyways. LuCKy unlimited still means what it meana At TMO USA heck verizin and at help the feds spy on yo becaus thers a circut that gives the feds in quantico VA unrestricted access to their networks and ifyou think im making that up go google it yourself

try Whistle-Blower: Feds Have a Backdoor Into Wireless Carrier -- Congress Reacts | Threat Level from Wired.com

key words verizon helping the feds spy on you
    Last edited by Galvatron; 05-31-08 at 08:32 AM.
    05-31-08 08:26 AM
    no i think you are mistaken....as i understand the data they are capping is the data card. And it is only capped for roaming...as I understand. however if on your phone you do not have any data plan at all and you still use the data they will cap it at a max charge of 75. bucks.
    Last edited by sugarayearth; 05-31-08 at 09:34 AM.
    05-31-08 09:31 AM
    no they are capping tethering too anf ro local stopt living in denial man iused to be a spint customer once upon a time oh what a mistake that was. back then they had this nasty little habit of overbilling. ther was even a class action lawsuit on it.

so iwould not put it past then to cap everybody. remeber they are a publicly traded company. they hava legal rsponsabilty to increas prfits for the sharholder it's all about the money.
    06-01-08 09:24 AM
    heck verizin and at help the feds spy on yo becaus thers a circut that gives the feds in quantico VA unrestricted access to their networks and ifyou think im making that up go google it yourself

try Whistle-Blower: Feds Have a Backdoor Into Wireless Carrier -- Congress Reacts | Threat Level from Wired.com

key words verizon helping the feds spy on you
    Guess it's a good thing I don't have Verizon.
    06-05-08 02:24 AM
    If you use your phone as a modem, you need to purchase Phone as modem It's a 15 dolar add on for BB pro pack or a 30 dollar add on for non BB plans.Even simply everything doesn't include PAM or insurance on your phone.
    Good luck,Dave
    BTW you BB is 5 times faster on the sprint network and runs at the same EVDO revA speed sprint air cards do. The unlimited aircard plan is 60 a month plus device. So adding a PAM attachment is much cheaper than an aircard with a 2 year contract.
    Davec66
    Sprint rep
    06-05-08 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD