Just recently got a Blackberry Pearl 8130 w/ Sprint. I'm currently trying to download the software for On Demand and I get an error message that reads "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error." Sprint technician said there was an outage for On Demand, but that was 24 hours ago. Any idea on how to fix this issue, if fixable? Thanks
    03-03-08 08:08 AM
    Hmm, I purchased my BB Pearl on Saturday and I am having the same issue. Tech's have did a restore on the phone, but still no luck.
    03-03-08 05:11 PM
    I am having the same issue. I just picked up my BB 8130 on Saturday. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    03-03-08 06:48 PM
    It may be a Sprint issue, I had the same trouble the first week I had my Sprint BB. They had me wipe the phone, and they talked me thru reprogramming. Good Luck!!! I have no issues since then... Don't do anything without them telling you how tho!!!!! I got lucky and got technical support, they knew alot more than regular customer service reps.
    03-03-08 07:04 PM
    Oh Well ! I had a Tech to walk me thru reprograming, but still had no luck. Well, I called back again today and the Tech, told me that the problem was, that I did not have "On Demand". I gave up[ and just hid that icon.
    03-05-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD