the mms is supposed to be in the making the sprint playbook said that a update was supposed to come out november 5th but has yet to be seen
    11-23-08 09:40 PM
    I agree, I searched sround for plans on different carriers and such and sprint won hands down.
    Unlimited EVERYTHING except minutes(i have 450... i only use about 300/month, haha...i hardly ever actually talk on the phone anyways) and nights start at 7. all for $69.99.

and sprint has the best coverage where i live.. my dad and the rest of my family have verizion and they drop call occasionally, but my sprint dosen't in this area!

so i am 110000101010101 % satisfied with sprint.
    also, i dont care about other phones... i wouls have gotten a curve on any other networks anyways!

also... the email picturemail things dosent bother me... receiving is easy, too.. i just get a message with the link and click it and bam, theres the picture.. so i never thought of it as a big deal.
    11-25-08 07:18 PM
    I have to agree with you all. I have been with sprint for 5 years, Nextel before that. They have come a long way. Yes Curve has no MMS, still for $100 unlimited everything is the best thing ever. I live in the Dc metropolitan area, service for sprint in this area is flawless and keeps getting better. Verizon still has the leg up in metro stations. But personally I dont ride the metro. Customer service is improving by the minute, they are speedier, more knowledgible and friendlier. Aside from Bold and storm being offered for other carriers, I am very, very satisfied.
    Last edited by miltonb; 11-25-08 at 08:29 PM.
    11-25-08 08:27 PM
    I agree, I searched sround for plans on different carriers and such and sprint won hands down.
    Unlimited EVERYTHING except minutes(i have 450... i only use about 300/month, haha...i hardly ever actually talk on the phone anyways) and nights start at 7. all for $69.99.

and sprint has the best coverage where i live.. my dad and the rest of my family have verizion and they drop call occasionally, but my sprint dosen't in this area!

so i am 110000101010101 % satisfied with sprint.
    also, i dont care about other phones... i wouls have gotten a curve on any other networks anyways!

also... the email picturemail things dosent bother me... receiving is easy, too.. i just get a message with the link and click it and bam, theres the picture.. so i never thought of it as a big deal.
    This is the plan I have, the $69.99 a month one (Everything Data 450 BlackBerry). I've never had a problem with Sprint. I don't spend much time talking on the phone, but I can get online as often as I want for as long as I want and don't have to worry about going over my allotted data usage, same for texting. The biggest bonus of all - it's only a few dollars more a month than my old plan. More than worth it.
    12-03-08 11:01 AM
    That really sucks...I'm glad I have T-Mobile.. I get everything.

Posted from my Crack Berry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    oh yeah,everything!you get sprint tv live mtv,live comedy central,nfl live,sprint radio?I don't think so and also your little 4.2 os doesn't even compare to are 4.3 os specially made for are sprint speed,not to mention html already on my 8330 curve!I send picture mail all the time using other carriers text address and don't really send to many anyways!maybe sprint did it for a reason,like for are sprint speed!like the guy above with Verizon said he has problems.at one point sprint did have picture mail on older blackberrys and had nothing but prolems.so you can keep your overpriced crappy service when I enjoy my 3 phones on 1500 shared min and unlimited everything else with free mobile to mobile at $168.00 a month including taxes and insurance on both my 8330 curves!ok crappy T-Mobile user lmao!!!!
    12-11-08 03:02 AM
    MMS for Sprint is coming in January 09. It says it on the bill so I guess that is getting it from the source.
    It also says that there will be new administration fees. I know in the past contracts were broken as this was breach of contract.
    12-12-08 09:33 PM
    MMS for Sprint is coming in January 09. It says it on the bill so I guess that is getting it from the source.
    It also says that there will be new administration fees. I know in the past contracts were broken as this was breach of contract.
    The bill mentions that customers without picture mail can now send picture messages for a $.20 a message rather than having to pay $5.00 for picture mail. It does not mention anything related bb's getting mms.
    12-12-08 11:37 PM
    "Picture Mail Changes
    Effective January 2009, customers without a plan which includes Picture Mail will now be able to send and receive Picture Mail messages and pay just $0.20 for each message sent or received. Online web storage of picture/video media is only available for customers with a Picture Mail plan."
    12-12-08 11:38 PM
    I have no doubt that the SEP plans will include MMS also.
    12-13-08 02:49 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD