like i said guys i know my source and she wouldnt lie to me I promise im confident enough to say if sprint does not come out with a touch screen bb i will cancel my crackberry account

why are you not cancelled???????
    12-04-09 02:13 AM
    Storm 1 goodness for the sprint users hurrah!!
    12-05-09 03:42 AM
    no i dont blame u i just ask that you dont insult me when i say i heard something from a reliable source thats all and i know that this is one i mean you guys have got to be kidding me rim has reps also ya know who work deals with the carrier company some blackberry models were negoitiated in mere days and distributed in that sam month so i dont understand why there are so many doubters people aren't expecting sprint to do something this big when you really should they are right now at the bottom of the totem as far as major wireless carriers they are going to do something to put them back on that level
    How is telling you that reps are unreliable sources insulting to YOU? No one said you are unreliable, they said the rep and reps in general are not to be believed.
    Also, refer to the various, absolutely drop dead S2 release dates on this forum.
    You need to develop thicker skin if you are going to post in a public forum.
    12-05-09 08:54 AM
    I just got done talking with the southeastern rep for sprint usa and she told me that sprint is going to release a touch screen blackberry as well in the 4q to compete with verizons blackberry this is a very reliable source also there is sell plans that i have read from Best Buy Mobile about them getting the phone for sprint as well
    Original post was posted back in 09/2008. Hey, its almost 2010, where is this phone you're talking about?

Thought so. Go find a bridge to live under.
    12-05-09 09:15 AM
    Just a FYI, you are going to be surprised to find something touchy under the tree from sprint this Xmas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 04:22 PM
    Just a FYI, you are going to be surprised to find something touchy under the tree from sprint this Xmas.

Sure. The only phone being released before xmas is the Curve 8530.
    12-05-09 04:25 PM

3 weeks til xmas and nothing has been heard of? please.
    12-05-09 05:18 PM
    No way Sprint will get their hands on the Storm like BB this year. History tells us that Sprint will be about 3 months behinds VZ when it comes getting the lastest BB.
    Well that Sprint Tour release was the shortest 3 months in history then.

12-05-09 06:03 PM
    when will the touchscreen will be out for blackberry for sprint?
    12-10-09 11:34 AM
    Well colour me impressed!

You don't know who I know or what I know, so please....

Point is that anyone who knows anything understands that reps are not reliable sources of information. And in your initial post, basically all you said is that a rep told you this information. So how are others on the site to take this thread more seriously than any other "I heard from so and so" thread? Think about it.
    i think you are getting corporate rep and store sales rep mixed up lady. OP knows what he was told was from a credible source its not for you to say hes wrong. thats why the title of this section is called news and RUMORS. Stop picking on eachother and just agree to disagree.
    12-10-09 04:15 PM
    Someone close this thread please! Its about as bad as that other troll thinking the 9100 Striker is fake because RIM told him so. Let's stop beating the dead horse please!

12-10-09 10:02 PM
    OK so i just ran to this thread and it seems like it should had been explained completely b4.. The only TOUCH thing is releasing is a TOUCHPAD on their 8530 that comes in two colors.. BB Storm and touchscreens were signed as an exclusive to VErizon wireless and come people just common sense.. IF there was such a phone then it will b FCC approved and there is no evidence of that phone approved by FCC. The phone is set to lunch NEXT week i cant say the day bcuz is sprint confidential and it probably is around there on forum s and also sprint has a website just for the 8530

comes in purple and black
    12-10-09 10:15 PM
    Sprint "IS NOT" in the works on any touch screen Blackberry phones. And the Storm series rights are exclusively for Verizon only at this time.
    12-13-09 06:49 AM

LOL ....... thats right!! That goes to show how reliable sources can be. When will people learn?
    12-13-09 10:01 AM
    Sprint will not get the storm, I will be very and I say very surprised if sprint ever gets a touchscreen BB. They are way behind on gaining contracts with rim.
    12-13-09 10:09 AM
    OK so i just ran to this thread and it seems like it should had been explained completely b4.. The only TOUCH thing is releasing is a TOUCHPAD on their 8530 that comes in two colors.. BB Storm and touchscreens were signed as an exclusive to VErizon wireless and come people just common sense.. IF there was such a phone then it will b FCC approved and there is no evidence of that phone approved by FCC. The phone is set to lunch NEXT week i cant say the day bcuz is sprint confidential and it probably is around there on forum s and also sprint has a website just for the 8530

comes in purple and black
    It's not confidential. If you Google 8530 the release date is Dec 18.
    12-13-09 11:43 PM
    Child please, look how long it took for sprint/nextel to talk to rim about making a IDEN BB....... forever. Then they didnt even make it a hybrid.
    12-15-09 02:34 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by malman007 View Post
    like i said guys i know my source and she wouldnt lie to me I promise im confident enough to say if sprint does not come out with a touch screen bb i will cancel my crackberry account

dont mean to feed the troll but srsly....why aren't you and your "reliable source" canceled?

after all that arguing and bashing thinking you know more than other people...
    12-16-09 11:00 AM
    dont mean to feed the troll but srsly....why aren't you and your "reliable source" canceled?

after all that arguing and bashing thinking you know more than other people...
    lol, just keep in mind that this thread was started almost a year and a half ago. I think the OP quit CB.
    12-17-09 11:36 PM
    i have heard directly from a sales representative that he should have an image of the new blackberry touch screen for sprint within the month, he says the blackberry rep who told him about this phone said it will be game changing and blow the storm 2 away!
    01-12-10 02:57 AM
    I hope so, I'd like to see an improved storm
    01-12-10 12:27 PM
    I can tell you I work for sprint and we never get news of anything until its about to be released, so i dont think your source is very reliable. Anything you ever hear without a press release from sprint is speculation. And i would be happy if we never get a touchscreen blackberry cause the storm is garbage
    01-14-10 06:10 PM
    i have heard directly from a sales representative that he should have an image of the new blackberry touch screen for sprint within the month, he says the blackberry rep who told him about this phone said it will be game changing and blow the storm 2 away!
    LOL, is Sprint still going to be in business by the time this thing gets released?
    01-15-10 03:17 AM
    Sprint's getting the iPhone and Chrysler is buying Verizon so it can put FiOS in its new Hero and Detonator automobiles. RIM is selling off its smart phone division to Motorola so it can focus on its sports team acquisitions and beepers.

You read it here first, folks.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 01-15-10 at 03:45 AM.
    01-15-10 03:43 AM
    Where is the BB touchscreen for Sprint? I hope the OP canceled his/her account!
    05-13-10 12:29 PM
107 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD