Spotify has been launched for Blackberry although it seems no OS7 support yet sadly.. and UK/Europe only.....

Introducing Spotify for your Blackberry - Spotify
    Wretch 12 likes this.
    10-19-11 04:45 AM
    Works fine on my Bold 9900 actually...
    10-19-11 04:51 AM
    This is great news, saw Spotify's post on Facebook this morning.

But it's a bit slow on the 8520 Curve, but I suppose that's expected. Syncing like 400 songs over 3 playlists now, I've been waiting forever for this...
    10-19-11 06:30 AM
    I've found it a little slow at times even on the 9900 but I'm guessing its not yet been properly optimised for OS7 and thats why its not "officially" available for it yet, perfectly usable and functional right now though.
    10-19-11 06:32 AM
    Wow, no support for CDMA networks?
    10-19-11 07:21 AM
    It isn't a full release and it's one less variable for them to consider in the preview since they don't have to worry about how to handle loss of data every time a call comes in on gsm, not to mention the obvious point that spotify has only just launched in the states anyway so is probably a smaller market.
    10-19-11 08:38 AM
    It isn't a full release and it's one less variable for them to consider in the preview since they don't have to worry about how to handle loss of data every time a call comes in on gsm, not to mention the obvious point that spotify has only just launched in the states anyway so is probably a smaller market.
    It's not a CDMA issue since Spotify's iOS and Android apps work just fine on Verizon and Sprint.
    10-19-11 10:22 AM
    It's not a CDMA issue since Spotify's iOS and Android apps work just fine on Verizon and Sprint.
    That's not what he said, it's one less variable to consider - CDMA might be more complicated for Spotify, or perhaps the CDMA-enabled devices couldn't be tested so they didn't enable it, there's hundreds of possible reasons.
    10-19-11 05:51 PM
    Is this app working for US users?
    10-19-11 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD