Dear Friends,

I got a tour and am very excited about it!
    I have a few questions I was hoping you experts might be able to help me handle.

1) I currently have my school mail forwarded to gmail because I abhor OWA and enjoy the gmail interface. On my blackberry, however, I added my gmail account and school account separately. It would be nice to see emails sent to my school address appear in one box on the Tour, and to have emails sent to my gmail address appear in another. Currently, everything comes to my gmail box and NOTHING comes to my school box on the Tour. (Besides the initial email from the blackberry "Activation Server") Can you help me fix this?

2) Some of my friends send emails regarding school to my gmail account, and on occasion, I would like to be able to reply to/forward these emails using my professional school account. It appears as though I should be able to do this, because when I hit reply, there appears to be a drop-down box beneath "Send Using." When I try to click on this drop-down box, I am unable to change the email address. YET, when I compose an e-mail anew, I can choose from my gmail address, my school address, and my hospital address easily. How can I reply using the address of my choice?

Thank you for your help!

(I tried posting this in the Tour forum, but maybe it belongs better here.)
    07-18-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD