http://meshpress.com/research-in-mot...x/1226376.html

seem legit and also says Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) has been able to develop significant number of partners in order to support its newer platform of BlackBerry 10

R.S.B
    MTL, DJM626 and Dougielas like this.
    01-02-13 07:13 PM
    they dont really provide any source and the "meshpress" site doesnt seem really reliable. Almost spammy.
    01-02-13 07:17 PM
    This is good news for PlayBook users too. To bad Netflix Canada is terrible.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 07:17 PM
    Uhh.. ya.

Nothing to see here.
    G-bone, schmeat, mikeo007 and 2 others like this.
    01-02-13 07:27 PM
    maybe no sources but dont think its spam and at the very least positive news as opposed to neg. and they still point out the "little fish, bigger fish in the ocean situation"

R.S.B
    01-02-13 07:30 PM
    go to the nolimitstocks page and tell me that looks legit and not spammy

NoLimitStocks.com - Stock Picks that Break the Limit
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    01-02-13 07:36 PM
    maybe no sources but dont think its spam and at the very least positive news as opposed to neg. and they still point out the "little fish, bigger fish in the ocean situation"

R.S.B
    Dude, the No Limit Stocks site redirects me to "hxxp://forbidden.fartit.com/"

Nuff said.
    BergerKing and Blacklatino like this.
    01-02-13 07:39 PM
    This has to be one of the biggest streches of a none fact I have seen since the US presidential election ended.
    And I quote the article "Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) has been able to develop significant number of partners in order to support its newer platform of BlackBerry 10 by securing Netflix, Inc.(NASDAQ:NFLX) in terms of inviting it to offer its services on BB 10".
    By securing Netflix in terms of INVITITING it to offer its services? OK so Rim called up Netflix and asked if they would like to offer an app.
    To quote Bla1ze Nothing to see here. Would you buy stocks from these guys?
    The article is also totally disjointed.
    01-02-13 07:44 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what they are trying to say. . .all those words and they actually said nothing. . .I remember when I used to write like this in high school!
    jakie55, antiRIM and anon(4018671) like this.
    01-02-13 07:51 PM
    i was on my google finance webpage. i saw the link under news. i clicked it and read the article. sounded promising. so i shared it. sorry to ruffle everyone feathers. i guess i read so much blackberry stuff that i am now getting fake blackberry/netflix articles. been a part of the forum for a long time no need to jump down my throat acting like a tough guy.

sorry for sharing
    nuff said

ps not sure why you were brought to a fart website. i wasnt.

R.S.B
    convenor likes this.
    01-02-13 07:53 PM
    Looks more like an attempt to pump Netflix.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 07:55 PM
    I saw this last week just after "someones" Netflix shots went viral. They built this story from that and isn't based upon fact at all.
    01-02-13 08:00 PM
    Oddly enough, all I could think about when I read No Limit Stock was this...

416to604 likes this.
    01-02-13 08:24 PM
    Oddly enough, all I could think about when I read No Limit Stock was this...

BAAAAAAAhahahahahaha.... now that took me back some. Thanks man,
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 09:09 PM
    Well done Blaze.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 09:32 PM
    I didn't understand anything. Did must be the worst written article that I have read in a while.
    01-02-13 10:14 PM
    All it took was "seems legit" and I busted out laughing.
    BergerKing likes this.
    01-02-13 10:33 PM
    i was on my google finance webpage. i saw the link under news. i clicked it and read the article. sounded promising. so i shared it. sorry to ruffle everyone feathers. i guess i read so much blackberry stuff that i am now getting fake blackberry/netflix articles. been a part of the forum for a long time no need to jump down my throat acting like a tough guy.

sorry for sharing
    nuff said

ps not sure why you were brought to a fart website. i wasnt.

R.S.B
    No worries. You posted it, thought it seemed like good news. No one's jumping down your throat - just making fun of the website it came from. So, it wasn't all that you/we had hoped...We've all had fun talking about it. Thanks for bringing it to light.
    #BB10Believe
    Superfly_FR and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    01-02-13 10:53 PM
    Well thanks for tyring?????
    The OP thought it news worthy. No need to execute him..
    Superfly_FR and needforbbx like this.
    01-02-13 11:11 PM
    @zolt11 keep on sharing the news you pick; sometimes you'll hit the wall, sometimes it'll be interesting.
    As a suggestion, you might use some title precaution, as printing the media name or a [rumor/speculation] prefix ... even with a question mark, like in :
    [speculation ?] RIM getting support from Netflix.

You (we) aren't reporters/editors. We have the right to miss it. I for one did so may times ...
    So guys, when we do, sure you can blame ... but do it with a , don't be "spiteful", please. Thanks.
    01-03-13 02:45 AM
    Those French People....the language of diplomacy!
    BigAl_BB9900 and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-03-13 04:15 AM
    @zolt11 keep on sharing the news you pick; sometimes you'll hit the wall, sometimes it'll be interesting.
    As a suggestion, you might use some title precaution, as printing the media name or a [rumor/speculation] prefix ... even with a question mark, like in :
    [speculation ?] RIM getting support from Netflix.

You (we) aren't reporters/editors. We have the right to miss it. I for one did so may times ...
    So guys, when we do, sure you can blame ... but do it with a , don't be "spiteful", please. Thanks.
    C'est la vie Ant, oui?
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-03-13 11:30 PM
    C'est la vie Ant, oui?
    It is ... (thx for editing)

But with a Christmas Wulf c'est ...
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-04-13 02:33 AM
    Very few things make me LOL. This almost did. Especially the "by means of inviting" bit. My eyes rolled so hard I think I sprained something.
    01-04-13 09:16 AM
    Uhh.. ya.

Nothing to see here.
    People should probably stop reading after Bla1ze uses this as his comment, especially when the source is sketchy.

@howarmat is usually on it as well.
    01-04-13 10:14 AM
27 12