Nobody ever thought that the US wants to phase out BlackBerry. All the carriers are told by the government not to sell BlackBerry because of the high level of security. Since IOS and Android are easy to hack the government wants to spy on everybody and they can't do that too much with if BlackBerry reclaimed some of that glory. Idk things just don't seem right to me it's like the other companies are always sideline dissing BlackBerry if anyone has noticed.
    Why does the US government need take any action, even assuming they had nefarious reasons? BlackBerry has done an excellent job of falling on their sword in the US all by themselves over the past few years.
    07-24-13 07:18 AM
    this is how they're doing it!!
    fify
    [Speculation] The US want to phase out BlackBerry for good-50k_agent_j.jpg
    07-24-13 08:09 AM
    Needs more blaming.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    I'm guessing an American took your girlfriend at some point in the past.
    h20work likes this.
    07-24-13 08:15 AM
    I went to my IT person yesterday to see if I could get BES 10 on my personal BlackBerry 10. They tell us that it's BYOD. Actually, it's not. We are transitioning to Iphones only. No more Good App or Blackberry. I was told that we can only receive Iphone 4S or a flip phone. Big Brother is taking this too far. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:24 AM
    I went to my IT person yesterday to see if I could get BES 10 on my personal BlackBerry 10. They tell us that it's BYOD. Actually, it's not. We are transitioning to Iphones only. No more Good App or Blackberry. I was told that we can only receive Iphone 4S or a flip phone. Big Brother is taking this too far. Lol
    Your IT Department is blowing smoke. Whatever MDM (Mobile Data management) solution they're using, has the ability to monitor all devices. It's someone's personal choice to not allow Android or BlackBerry.

And BES 10 doesn't go on your BlackBerry, your BlackBerry goes on BES 10. Also 1 last point, BES 10 has the ability to manage all platforms too!
    Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 10:25 AM
80 ... 234