Well, whatever. Order your Z10 from eBay and save your upgrade for the Z10 through your carrier then sell it online.
    Yes because that is what all of the people who are using other platforms right now will do, pay $1000 for a $600 phone that they want to try and then sell the one are retail. Easy to spend other people's money!
    teleman37 likes this.
    02-19-13 08:40 AM
    Yes because that is what all of the people who are using other platforms right now will do, pay $1000 for a $600 phone that they want to try and then sell the one are retail. Easy to spend other people's money!
    The people selling them for $1000 are those who paid full price. Some sellers are using their upgrades and selling for less than $800.

Doing this isn't for everyone.
    02-19-13 08:47 AM
    So cute to see the anticipation. I remember those days. Now I get to see my z10 everyday
    02-19-13 10:31 AM
    So cute to see the anticipation. I remember those days. Now I get to see my z10 everyday
    That's just mean.
    02-19-13 11:25 AM
    I still want a ZEEE 10 very badly, but I am really feeling neglected. I just had to buy a new bold on Amazon because the old one died. So I am starting to have mixed feelings.
    02-19-13 03:43 PM
    I still want a ZEEE 10 very badly, but I am really feeling neglected. I just had to buy a new bold on Amazon because the old one died. So I am starting to have mixed feelings.
    I know the feeling. I broke my 9650 last August. Picked up a storm 2 real cheap to get me through til 10 dropped. Broke the storm 2 last month and was forced to find another cheap replacement to get me through. If I keep breaking phones, I'll have more wrapped up in cheap phones than the Z10 will cost me.
    02-19-13 03:53 PM
    that one hurt, bold.
    02-19-13 05:19 PM
    If the following is accurate Tmobile will start selling the Z10 on March 27...
    ...& if what we've heard thus far is accurate AT&T will be behind them perhaps two weeks.
    ...And that equates to the earliest for AT&T being mid April 2013.

BlackBerry Z10 release date on T-Mobile USA to be March 27
    02-19-13 05:41 PM
    If the following is accurate Tmobile will start selling the Z10 on March 27...
    ...& if what we've heard thus far is accurate AT&T will be behind them perhaps two weeks.
    ...And that equates to the earliest for AT&T being mid April 2013.

BlackBerry Z10 release date on T-Mobile USA to be March 27
    That link is over 2 weeks old. We've heard since Tmo is trying to accelerate the launch date.
    02-20-13 07:22 AM

If I could find an unlocked 9810 for 75 USD, I'd get one now just so I can be satisfied with having a "new" phone. This just seems to be taking forever and the silence from US carriers is maddening.
    02-20-13 07:26 AM
    Typical BB user. Us Android users have a flamethrower app on the Play Store.

Just kidding! Thought your comment was hilarious!
    LOL, now I want a flame thrower app...

But they're all built for bb10..
    02-20-13 08:14 AM
    That link is over 2 weeks old. We've heard since Tmo is trying to accelerate the launch date.
    I'm still under the impression that Tmo will be "the first" US carrier to release the Z10.....
    ...It's still looking like AT&T will start selling the devices mid to late April.
    02-20-13 11:44 AM
    ...It's still looking like AT&T will start selling the devices mid to late April.
    Based on what an AT&T store manager or rep says? I wouldn't even rely on them to give me the correct time of day.
    02-20-13 12:37 PM
    You talked to a store rep. You have no actual information about when it will release. The only leaked information for a release date was for t mobile. Where did you get info saying AT&T is 2 weeks after? Please just stop trying to spread false info. We understand you got it from a store rep, who probably knows less than us and that's fine but don't keep saying it like its a fact. Whenever AT&T announces it or a release date is leaked, then we will have an idea but to me, this is worthless information when coming from a store rep. Blackberry said march release for the U.S. so that's all we have to go on right now and no reason to believe otherwise at this point
    02-20-13 01:28 PM
    LOL. March, April, or ? No hurry at all, anymore. That feeling left last year.
    randall2580 likes this.
    02-20-13 01:36 PM
    *sigh*

I feel like this guy is all over the Q10...as long as I have a Z10 by Mar 31st AT&T's Headquarters will be fully intact..if not I'm gathering matches and gas.
    We all know you are joking. But nowadays I'd not post something like that online, in jest.
    02-20-13 01:39 PM
    You talked to a store rep. You have no actual information about when it will release. The only leaked information for a release date was for t mobile. Where did you get info saying AT&T is 2 weeks after? Please just stop trying to spread false info. We understand you got it from a store rep, who probably knows less than us and that's fine but don't keep saying it like its a fact. Whenever AT&T announces it or a release date is leaked, then we will have an idea but to me, this is worthless information when coming from a store rep. Blackberry said march release for the U.S. so that's all we have to go on right now and no reason to believe otherwise at this point
    The best indicator of future behaviour is behaviour of the past...
    ...Not saying 'who' is at fault here or 'why' - would you agree that RIM historically meets it's estimated time frames?
    ...Or would you say that historically they have been slightly less than accurate in their estimates?

I don't have a dog in this fight other than my desire to test out both the z & q10 devices and that Blackberry continue to exist....
    ...It's far better to look at everything here on out from a critical perspective then to eat the worthless slop of "concept art".
    ...My guess is that we might be into April before you can buy a Z10 in the U.S. from any of the mainline carriers.

Big Red?
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/02/bla...n-april-rumor/

We shall see.
    02-20-13 02:34 PM
    Typical BB user. Us Android users have a flamethrower app on the Play Store.

Just kidding! Thought your comment was hilarious!
    Wrong!!!! About 42 flamethrower apps
    02-20-13 02:38 PM
    I'm still under the impression that Tmo will be "the first" US carrier to release the Z10.....
    Once again, it'll be out in late March
    02-20-13 02:57 PM
    Wrong!!!! About 42 flamethrower apps
    Just be careful when using them with the fart apps.......
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    02-20-13 03:06 PM
    The best indicator of future behaviour is behaviour of the past...
    ...Not saying 'who' is at fault here or 'why' - would you agree that RIM historically meets it's estimated time frames?
    ...Or would you say that historically they have been slightly less than accurate in their estimates?

I don't have a dog in this fight other than my desire to test out both the z & q10 devices and that Blackberry continue to exist....
    ...It's far better to look at everything here on out from a critical perspective then to eat the worthless slop of "concept art".
    ...My guess is that we might be into April before you can buy a Z10 in the U.S. from any of the mainline carriers.

Big Red?
    Blackberry Z10 Could Arrive On Verizon In April [Rumor] | Ubergizmo

We shall see.
    The past is irrelevant. New management, new name, different company. Last we officially heard, U.S. sales are slated for March. This is coming directly from Blackberry. Are you saying you are going to believe a store rep over a CEO of a company? Notice how dumb that sounds? That link you provided is also irrelevant because it is speculated based on n4bb's article. They don't even list a source or say they have a source so that link is a horrible attempt to prove a point. I'm not saying it won't be April. It better not be. All I am saying is last we heard, it is march for the U.S. and no reason to believe otherwise right now.
    02-20-13 03:11 PM
    I have spoken to several customer service people at AT&T, the last one just this week, and none of them had even heard of the Z10. Two of the people I spoke with went to BB website for information about the Z10. I don't know if that means that AT&T don't see the importance of educating their staff about the Z10 or if they are training a select few.
    02-20-13 04:28 PM
    I have spoken to several customer service people at AT&T, the last one just this week, and none of them had even heard of the Z10. Two of the people I spoke with went to BB website for information about the Z10. I don't know if that means that AT&T don't see the importance of educating their staff about the Z10 or if they are training a select few.
    Generally - the training starts 3 weeks prior to the release of the product.....
    ...The AT&T store Mgr I spoke with witnessed the Z10 in action via one of the testers.
    ...And was very excited about this specific product launching.

Now, we all know that things can change when it comes to 'the time' a new gadget is released....
    ...And this Z10 is no different - I'm betting AT&T starts selling it around the time frame the Mgr I talked to said it would.
    ...There is nothing to get upset over if this ends up being the time - it only gives BB more time to shore up their App gap.
    ...And that is a GOOD THING by anyones standards.
    02-20-13 05:36 PM
    None of the carriers have official said when they will release. I bet June for Verizon for the Z10... And you know what, my speculation is just as possible as anybody else! BlackBerry saying they hope to launch in US sometime in March is not the same thing as the carriers saying that. Plus BlackBerry lacks credibility on projected launch dates...

Expect it to be very late!
    02-20-13 06:07 PM
    None of the carriers have official said when they will release. I bet June for Verizon for the Z10... And you know what, my speculation is just as possible as anybody else! BlackBerry saying they hope to launch in US sometime in March is not the same thing as the carriers saying that. Plus BlackBerry lacks credibility on projected launch dates...

Expect it to be very late!
    Ahhh, you're right about the right to offer up speculations....
    ...But I think June is simply not realistic.
    ...It's too far out there.
    02-20-13 06:15 PM
60 123