Link to forums

Lot of consternation regarding Sprint customers and the likelihood of only the Q-series BB10 phone coming to their customers; for my part, the Q-series is what I want, but know others wanted the full-screen experience.
    01-31-13 03:45 PM
    Link to forums

Lot of consternation regarding Sprint customers and the likelihood of only the Q-series BB10 phone coming to their customers; for my part, the Q-series is what I want, but know others wanted the full-screen experience.
    Le tme tell you, I've been with the Now Network for a while now. And I'm sure that Sprint will disappoint us is in spectacular fashion. Sprint is prone to doing that.

I have a 9930. And I want a Q10. However, the masses want touch screen phones, and that is what Sprint should be striving to provide. Especially, since I get all of their letters that say I can buy 1 of some 14 different all touch phones that they offer. So it is beyond me that they don't have this phone on the way. Though, I have heard that Sprint is on sales quotas from Apple. (Sneaky Devils, they know how to strong arm corporations...) So any direct competition to the Apple phone is counter productive for Sprint. Although, as a customer I find their service and coverage could use some sprucing up.

Though, the Apple phone has helped add customers, it has not helped turn a profit.
    01-31-13 04:00 PM
    Im with sprint, and i want the q10, however my girlfriend likes the touchscreen one.
    01-31-13 05:23 PM