There are rumours that a Facebook-branded BlackBerry might be announced today.

Sources:

"Well, that tomorrow is today, and all the speculation points to a Zuckerberg-approved BlackBerry."

Will The BlackBerry Get A Facebook Button Today

"Today's planned announcement of a new BlackBerry device by Research In Motion (RIMM) could come with official Facebook branding, reported Business Insider, pointing to message posted by RIM on its Facebook page."

Research In Motion to Announce New BlackBerry Devices
    07-26-11 09:14 AM
    So its going to have a designated fb button?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 09:17 AM
    i cant see that happening...

using facebook app, yes
    facebook button? eh...no, thanks
    07-26-11 09:17 AM
    I sure hope not.....
    daveycrocket likes this.
    07-26-11 09:26 AM
    I think the facebook button on that new HTC phone is the dumbest thing ever. I don't want that thing on my phone.
    07-26-11 09:31 AM
    this is the worst news I've ever read in the Rumor/News...I can hear the criticism already.

"RIM is always playing catch-up, if they looked around, they would have realized that it should have been Google+ phone, too little too late, Research in Slow Motion"

All jokes aside...RIM as a consumer device has me shaking in my boots, I'm kind of scared....
    07-26-11 09:34 AM
    The Facebook button idea was a joke by that author! Did you guys not read the article???
    07-26-11 09:37 AM
    The Facebook button idea was a joke by that author! Did you guys not read the article???
    I'll be totally honest with you, I didn't read it, haha. Maybe I'll do that now.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    07-26-11 09:45 AM
    Wow because hitting the icon on the new touchscreens is so fracking hard! I hope this article is a sick joke.
    07-26-11 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD