Ever notice when you whip out your BB in a crowded spot (such as on a bus); people around you will start fiddling with their own phones?

Try it out: sit next to someone on the bus and watch a vid or something on you BB. 9 times out of 10 times the person(s) that you are next to will pull out their own phones. The amusement comes from watching the faces of non-smart phone users. *evil*

The other day I got on the bus after work and sat down next to a 15 year old kid. I whipped out my work issued 8320 and was following up with some message chains...

The kid next to me takes a look and pulls out his Bold, smirking and fiddling with it.

hmmm... So I put away the curve and whipped out my own Bold; and was rewarded with a slight crease on the kid's forehead and a couple twitches at the corner of his mouth. *evil*

Stay tuned next week for more 2 for 1 topics! On our next episoid: people with expensive cell phones who ride public transportation, why? + turning on GPS while on the bus and freaking out your neighbours with the moving dot. *evil*

O/ Sarcasm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 07:41 AM
    all i can say is WOW.
    04-21-09 08:00 AM
    quite humorous i think im going to try this out.
    04-21-09 08:12 AM
    Interesting. I have not noticed that but I'll try to pay attention the next time I get on a bus.

Stay tuned next week for more 2 for 1 topics! On our next episoid: people with expensive cell phones who ride public transportation, why? + turning on GPS while on the bus and freaking out your neighbours with the moving dot. *evil*

O/ Sarcasm
    I can already give you an answer to #1. I don't have enough eyesight to qualify for getting a driver's license, therefore I'm sentenced to using public transportation, unless one day I manage to make so much money that I can hire my own chauffeur. As for the GPS thing, I did that once with Google Maps.
    04-21-09 09:05 AM
    Haha. It's the whole in-born competition thing, people just need to win!
    04-21-09 09:18 AM
    Yes I have noticed that myself! I have also found myself buddying up to those on Storms. It's like we are brothers in arms. (Or like passengers on the Titanic ) Ah so you got a Storm too, what OS you on? Never heard of Crackberry.com, and leaked betas???? Here let me explain.... etc.
    04-21-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD