Well I don't understand why isn't it possible for BlackBerry to work on Braille keyboards + some suitable software to make it more user friendly. Just saying...

Powered by Blackberry
    05-20-14 05:23 AM
    You can always post your suggestion here: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/, but I think that there are the larger business concerns that must be dealt with before adding such specialized devices.
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 05-20-14 at 02:08 PM.
    05-20-14 06:35 AM
    You can alsways post your suggestion here: https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/, but I think that there are the larger business concerns that must be dealt with before adding such specialized devices.
    No I mean make a limited number of braille keyboard instead of the normal physical keyboard for the same model. Like normal q10 but like they do a special one with Arabic letters for Arabic countries or Cyrillic for slavs, they can include braille letters. Like 1-2% of the total model production

Powered by Blackberry
    05-20-14 01:53 PM
    No I mean make a limited number of braille keyboard instead of the normal physical keyboard for the same model. Like normal q10 but like they do a special one with Arabic letters for Arabic countries or Cyrillic for slavs, they can include braille letters. Like 1-2% of the total model production