Over the past couple of weeks Ive been receiving spam messages telling me about apps in blackberry world from radical appz. The email address its coming from is [email protected] with no option to reply or even unsubscribe. Am I the first person to receive these? If not then what can I do to stop them from sending messages? Thanks.
    02-21-13 04:10 PM
    Delete any apps your have from "Radical Appz." That's the easiest way to get rid of these messages.

If you don't have any apps from them, then it becomes a bit more tedious. You'll have to figure out which app is generating this spam (it's more likely to be a free app, rather than a paid app.)
    02-21-13 04:40 PM
    Examine the headers and any e-mail addresses other than yours, including IP addresses, whois them and submit some abuse reports to the hosting/internet service provider. That should take care of the spam.
    02-21-13 04:57 PM
    I have same problem. (It would be less annoying if their apps weren't so brainless.) Not sure why Blackberry allows app vendors without "unsusbscribe" options into their App Store. Does anyone know how to get Blackberry to de-list RadicalAppz?
    03-09-13 12:19 PM
    I have a couple apps from them. Had no problem so far. But they are paid apps. Haven't really tried the free ones.

But I do notice a lot of companies overdoing ad messages a lot. A lot of the top free apps will have lots of email notifications. Thats why I stick to paid versions.
    04-25-13 01:12 PM