Wasnt expecting backlash from reviving this thread, just wanted to share the other thread I posted where BlackBerry was named coolest brand in SA third year running

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    Yeah, it's pretty sad....but it's very in-character from the people who are now ranting incoherently....(eg. discounting AFRICA....LOL!) . You didn't do anything wrong, nobody takes those posters seriously anyways :-)
    mikeo007 and Branta like this.
    06-01-13 09:44 AM
    No kidding. The trolls roll out in full force...
    One less for a few days. They should learn, trolling and harassment attracts the kind of attention they don't like.
    mikeo007 and richardat like this.
    06-01-13 09:59 AM
    Yeah, it's pretty sad....but it's very in-character from the people who are now ranting incoherently....(eg. discounting AFRICA....LOL!) . You didn't do anything wrong, nobody takes those posters seriously anyways :-)
    Oh well I guess atleast it got noticed =P

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    richardat likes this.
    06-01-13 11:00 AM
    Im sure BB have learned their lesson well from past management failure.New management will have to be on the ball here and continue the hard work and making brand recognition stong in SA and african continent.Keep up the work creating solutions and adding services and helping the community out like they did in Nigeria.
    06-01-13 09:12 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD