I currently bought HP laptop with Windows 8 OS and am trying to install both Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link software and it keeps telling me to contact the software provider anytime I try to install the software.

I downloaded the two software from Blackberry website and I presently reside in Nigeria.
    02-12-15 04:37 AM
    That is odd. Never heard of that. Are you an admin on it? Can you right click on the exe and choose install as admin?
    02-12-15 05:57 AM
    I currently bought HP laptop with Windows 8 OS and am trying to install both Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link software and it keeps telling me to contact the software provider anytime I try to install the software.

I downloaded the two software from Blackberry website and I presently reside in Nigeria.
    try to install first netframe 4 and the latest java runtime
    02-12-15 08:07 AM

You only need to install Blend, it has Link in the install package. Other than that, what is the exact error. Don't say "contact the software provider." The actual error message and possibly a screen shot. Better yet, just the screen shot. And is your Installer service running on your computer?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-12-15 08:18 AM
    Is the rest of the PC clean and healthy?
    (no viruses, properly updates, you have admin rights, etc.)

On Windows 8 you can "refresh" the PC which will delete apps / programs, but leave personal files in the folders. Last resort if all fails. Or download a Windows 8 iso from one of the legal download sources, and go with a fresh install. The activation key can be fished out of the motherboard ROM with a tool called RW Everything.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/rw-eve...hardware-info/

http://www.top-password.com/blog/2-o...ct-key-easily/

Hope that helps.
    :-D

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-12-15 08:17 PM