Ok ive been waiting for the Tour to release to get into the Blackberry world. Ive been looking around today and now ive heard about this "Atlas" that may or may not exist, if it does its supposed to be a Tour with WIFI? I suppose the consensus is that it does not?? Ive also heard that all post Tour BBs will have WIFI.

So my question is are there any BBs similar to the Tour coming soon that will have WIFI? I think the Storm 2 is next on the list, but im not really keen on it, I think ill prefer a real keyboard. The thing is I can get a curve for free to hold me over if theres something coming soon, if not ill just go with the Tour.
    08-13-09 01:16 PM
    If i were you I would just get the free curve and you can use that money on a better device then the tour. There are several new BBs coming out soon. The problem is just waiting.
    08-13-09 05:28 PM
    You're likely looking at next year easily.

Question is are you that patient.
    08-13-09 05:30 PM
    [QUOTE=hondateg91;3333571]If i were you I would just get the free curve and you can use that money on a better device then the tour. There are several new BBs coming out soon. The problem is just waiting. [/QUOTE

What better device?? All the reviews say that the Tour is the best out right now.

You're likely looking at next year easily.

Question is are you that patient.
    No not really, but I can be. No I dont want to wait until next year. If its going to be next year I think ill go with the tour and take my chances.
    08-14-09 12:42 AM
    If I could get a Curve free, I'd wait for a better device than the Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 01:48 AM
    Im just saying dont waste the money on the tour and wait for the Onyx.
    08-14-09 02:40 AM
    Just a point I'd like to make... I've found using Bolt or Opera Mini (personally, I'm a fan of Opera) my internet speeds are very comparable to my laptop's wifi. Even if I had wifi, I most likely wouldn't use it. The Tour is a good, solid, powerful device and I'm very happy with it. The Curve is free, and that's cool, but you'd be more satisfied with a Tour. Then save up for the next newest device and get it when it is released, which, as stated earlier, could be next year.
    08-14-09 02:50 AM
    Im just saying dont waste the money on the tour and wait for the Onyx.
    do we know the Onyx is coming to Verizion?
    08-14-09 09:37 AM
    I dont believe that the Onyx is coming to Verizon and it doesnt matter now anyway. as im sure you all know already Verizon just dropped another BoGo BB sale which makes the Tour a no brainier now.
    08-14-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD