My phone had one bar left so i plugged it in and then it shut down and wont turn back on. After plugging it into another outlet a horizontal battery with a slash came up and now if i touch the keyboard the whole thing shuts down and the LED light blinks red for like 10 seconds. What should i do?
    03-07-11 10:54 PM
    i had this a couple of days ago , i took the battery out , left it for 5/10 minutes put it back in and it worked (all this was done without any electrical power going into it) good luck :-)
    03-07-11 11:40 PM
    i had this a couple of days ago , i took the battery out , left it for 5/10 minutes put it back in and it worked (all this was done without any electrical power going into it) good luck :-)
    Technically called a "hard reset", you can fix many issues on Blackberry phones with this method. Battery pulls are needed occasionally on most BB phones, but if you find yourself resetting the phone repeatedly there could be something permanently wrong with the hardware or software, and you should consider (depending on where you got it) taking it back or sending it in for repair, or get a new device if you can.
    03-08-11 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD