And as BlackBerry faithful, collectively we have been using smart phones far longer than the casual user. Our experience will definitely be appreciated by the next gen coming in. I'm not taking my pants off though.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-29-13 06:26 PM
    Yeah I never understood why people get mad at others here. The problems that are on Crackberry are the same on any other forum. A forum is the easiest place to implement if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    01-29-13 06:40 PM
    Im not new. Been here since 2009, I believe. I just dont post much, but I will help where I can.
    01-29-13 09:56 PM
    Im not new. Been here since 2009, I believe. I just dont post much, but I will help where I can.
    your not new?? shoot so I was nice to you for no reason!!! noooooooooo
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    01-29-13 10:02 PM
    @Bold until Hybrid...Well played, my friend. Well played.
    LOL naw i lurk mostly. I usually find my answers in the forums, so I never really had to post much.
    01-29-13 10:07 PM
    Bravo....Bravo!!!!!!!! Well said, my friend.
    I'm going to patiently wait till I learn what I need to on the ZS10, then I'm coming back home.
    And Mods, I want my CB user name back, too.....BERRYJUNKIE !!!!!!
    Just FYI, you should be able to log into passport and change your name at any time. I updated it for you now, welcome back berryjunkie.
    01-29-13 11:40 PM
    We will see what we will see.
    01-29-13 11:52 PM
    I'm a "new member" to the CrackBerry forums technically since I just made an official account today. Unofficially, and just between us, I've been stalking the forums and CrackBerry.com for a long long time now. I decided to jump on board, since I want to join in the BB10 celebrations, and because there are some really witty posts here I want to keep track of.
    01-30-13 12:09 AM
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    Unfortunately there are a couple of people trolling on iMore already.
    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    I guess you meant these two:

"We don't want them over there either, so figured we'd send them your way "

"Unfortunately for those of us who also have BB phones and love them, the kind of BB fanboy trolling that is currently happening is embarrassing. Please, iMore, not all BB users are as pathetic as this troll and his troll friends. Don't judge is all by those losers."
    01-30-13 06:30 AM
    I guess you meant these two:

"We don't want them over there either, so figured we'd send them your way "

"Unfortunately for those of us who also have BB phones and love them, the kind of BB fanboy trolling that is currently happening is embarrassing. Please, iMore, not all BB users are as pathetic as this troll and his troll friends. Don't judge is all by those losers."
    you need to make context clear as right now you are clearly carrying out an agenda
    01-30-13 06:41 AM
    you need to make context clear as right now you are clearly carrying out an agenda
    http://forums.imore.com/other-operat...an-iphone.html. But let's don't start any discussions in this thread. It's different subject and I don't want to ruin the great idea of this thread. Unfortunately the thread I started regarding the mentioned link was almost immediately deleted, so I'll wait for some info from admins to understand what exactly they didn't like and why the deleted the thread. Once I have more info I'll start a new thread and we may discuss the matter there is you or anyone has wish to
    01-30-13 06:51 AM
    OP, great post! I have also tried to say what you did, quite a few times, mostly on the Playbook forums. I was a complete newbie back in September when I bought the Playbook. I never owned a BB phone so I mainly stuck to the Playbook boards. Most were very helpful but there were a few people, who I began to recognize very quickly that were there to stir up trouble.

I made posts mentioning that newbies come to these boards (like me), to ask questions and seek advice to make their experience with their tablets and phones, a much better one. I am grateful for finding Crackberry and I have learned so much in the short time I have been a member. I also try to be helpful when I can.

I think between the new phones and BB10, and us as community members, we can make these forums helpful, welcoming and classy and rise above the others. It could only make BB10 more successful and hopefully convert those who are coming here to learn about BB10, future Blackberry users (like me!).
    01-30-13 07:34 AM
    Just FYI, you should be able to log into passport and change your name at any time. I updated it for you now, welcome back berryjunkie.
    Thanks Michelle.....I'm back!!!!
    Actually, I never left. Mobile Nation wanted a unified u/n so it gave me the AC u/n. Anyway, pretty pumped!!!!
    01-30-13 07:41 AM
    I dont know enough to be helpful, but i promise to be nice
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 07:44 AM
    Blackberry users are just defensive because of the years of abuse we have all taken for sticking with Blackberry (which was well worth it!) I find myself getting defensive when people talk bad about blackberry lol just take a deep breath and know they are just uneducated about Blackberry and dont know better.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 07:45 AM
    Great post OP! This will be the first time since 2009 that I will be back with BlackBerry! I feel like a kid at Christmas!
    Pants are optional right?
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 07:57 AM
    http://forums.imore.com/other-operat...an-iphone.html. But let's don't start any discussions in this thread. It's different subject and I don't want to ruin the great idea of this thread. Unfortunately the thread I started regarding the mentioned link was almost immediately deleted, so I'll wait for some info from admins to understand what exactly they didn't like and why the deleted the thread. Once I have more info I'll start a new thread and we may discuss the matter there is you or anyone has wish to
    the link you provided pretty much has the OP admitting he started the tread to troll. i fail to see your point or why you would bring it up on this thread?
    Sorry the quotes you made were not the trolls.
    The guy starting the thread expecting imore users to "rip him to shreds" is the troll.
    01-30-13 08:55 AM
    Oops, sorry... I bumped into you Penguin
    01-30-13 04:37 PM
    After reading thru alot of threads the last couple days I see we need to read this post again. There is way to many people jumping on new members and making crackberry look like a hostile forum. It has to stop. There is no need for it. BB10 is new to everyone. There are many questions out there and still many things people dont know. We need more people helping and less people insulting members. Alot of people are trying to give reviews or insight into what they think of the device. Whether they think its great, needs improvement or just doesnt work for them we welcome them all to share those opinions.
    02-07-13 11:51 PM
    After reading thru alot of threads the last couple days I see we need to read this post again. There is way to many people jumping on new members and making crackberry look like a hostile forum. It has to stop. There is no need for it. BB10 is new to everyone. There are many questions out there and still many things people dont know. We need more people helping and less people insulting members. Alot of people are trying to give reviews or insight into what they think of the device. Whether they think its great, needs improvement or just doesnt work for them we welcome them all to share those opinions.
    I agree but alot of these noobs need to learn how to create a thread title.
    Waaaaaaaay to many threads that have start out with negative titles to them. Antagonistic titles. Z10 nation probably needs to take a page from the old school hybrid forums and everyone works together in one thread to find fixes and work arounds. Alot of these threads are childish. Can't say i haven't made my share of childish comments either.
    02-08-13 12:38 AM
    NOOB here. prior to joining I would occasionally come to the site for news and updates but recently joined with all the BB10 talk. I have to say that most of the people on here have been great. lots of useful information and friendly discussion. Thx.
    bungaboy and James Falconer like this.
    02-08-13 05:34 AM
    @Geoffsdad. Are you really a dad? If so, you know parenting requires patience and repetition.
    Rickroller likes this.
    02-08-13 07:06 AM
    NOOB here. prior to joining I would occasionally come to the site for news and updates but recently joined with all the BB10 talk. I have to say that most of the people on here have been great. lots of useful information and friendly discussion. Thx.
    Welcome aboard "Townie". LoL
    02-08-13 07:30 AM
    +10 for post. I agree 100%. We have been trying to prove that BB/CB is an awesome place to be. Now that BB10 is out, we have shown that we can step up, but if people come to get answers and stuff and are blown off, they are going to think that BB users are just jerks after all. I personally don't want that to happen. The phone might be great, but an encounter with multiple people who aren't necessarily as nice as they could be tends to put a bad taste in ones mouth. That's kind of one thing I hate on forums, if I come in just to ask questions and people aren't so nice to newbies, it kind of puts me off and I would be afraid to post or ask anything. I've actually gave up on entire hobbies because of that....no one to ask and no one would help. So from personal experience, lets be completely awesome.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-08-13 09:28 PM
    I agree here. II've been trying to be nice and I've been a tad bit on the offensive. But for example I made a joke earlier today and people called me a d bag and cussed me out and told me to grow up. I felt it was rude and cleared it up and said sorry and one of those guys said, "it doesn't matter. You said it. Oh well its over". People need to chill and I may be a bit guilty to be hostile but I've been holding back a lot and over all I think I've been tasteful. But after reading this I think I'll try harder. Really there's no reason not to. Thanks.
    02-09-13 12:11 AM
77 1234