SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!! IM SOOO STRESSED OUT ABOUT MY PHONE. I CANT FIND MY BROWSER, MY EMAIL DOESNT WORK, MMS, OR INSTANT MESSANGER. I TRIED TO DO IT ONE WAY BY THE HOOKING IT UP TO THE COMPUTER BUT IT JUST MADE THE SITUATION WORSE!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO BC THIS IS BECOMING REALLY STRESSFUL AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!!!!

IF U CAN HELP ME PLZ EMAIL ME AT lwheeler1029@yahoo.com...

thank u soooo much for u help!!
    11-04-09 09:52 PM
    anything data service related thats not working means you need to do three things.

1.) log into your BIS account and verify the PIN and IMEI of the phone is properly associated with your account. from there, you can send your service books to your phone, which should make your browser icon appear and data services work.

2.) read this.... http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/953...osting-328759/

3.) read the forum rules and guidelines. then learn to not post in all caps because its very annoying. then learn to post in the correct forum. this one is for general discussion, you are asking about a Storm. read the Storm forum, as there is a wealth of knowledge on there on how to properly set up the device on other carriers.
    11-04-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD