Hi i hope someone can help with some good old advice, i have jus brought a second hand BB Curve 8300, I am trying to setup what my friend called vodafone sock, i called vodafone and they told me there was already an account setup on the BB and i will need to contact who ever owned it previously o get there account cancelled, trouble is i brought it from a free ad website so i dont know the previous owner, i emailed the seller but there clearly not interested!!! I appologise for essay i have jus wrote but wanted to get everything in there!!!! WOT CAN I DOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    06-30-09 01:51 PM
    Really? I think nothing. It is locked to a person, you can't find said person so the device will stay locked. Unfortunately you wasted your money, sorry.
    06-30-09 01:53 PM
    i was very afraid that was going to be the case, well if there is nothing i can do then it will have to stay boring i suppose!!! thanks for the reply its very appreciated
    06-30-09 02:00 PM
    you can try to contact RIM and ask them to clear the PIN for you...
    06-30-09 02:16 PM
    how do i go about conntacting RIM???
    06-30-09 02:19 PM
    Yeah sorry Matty, what Sandman said. The PIN is locked to someone else, they have to release it.
    06-30-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD