I would like to see the L and N phones in the same photo so that we can compare the screen size. This one screen size looks too small for using a browser or watching any type of video. I am hoping on Jan 30th that we get all the information concerning both phones so that we can decide which to buy. I like the physical keyboard but also desire having the bigger screen size.
    mnc76 likes this.
    12-29-12 09:46 PM
    After seeing these pics, I think RIM really needs to release a torch version phone for BB10, to make use of the sophisticated OS and keyboard RIM must go the way of a slider. It only makes sense.
    This is an interesting point actually, the OS doesn't seem fit for a small screen at the moment so a slider would be the best way to provide a QWERTY keyboard without neutering the overall experience. Shame that a slider option is entirely up in the air at the moment.
    12-29-12 09:48 PM
    I count 8 dots representing icon launch pages. Can you imagine flipping through those pages if you didn't remember where you place an particular app icon?
    And I was criticized to no end for liking the named tabs for sorting apps...

Go ahead, flip through your little dots...
    12-29-12 09:52 PM
    The TK Justice design puts this N series pics to shame.

-Those icons look like we're designed by my 10 year old son and not my a company like RIM that has been making phone for ages. Who ever approved those icons design need to be evaluated for real.
    -I better have the option to put as many apps as I want in one page and be able to scroll down/vertical for apps instead of horizontal.
    12-29-12 10:19 PM
    I do agree with you on that. Icons are too big.
    The icons look hideous
    12-29-12 10:32 PM
    Back of devise looks ugly
    12-29-12 10:33 PM
    The icons look hideous, and the back of the device looks ugly.
    Couldn't you have just said that in one comment?
    12-29-12 10:48 PM
    I'd like to see what active frames look like on the N. The back needs to be jazzed up a bit. Very dull.
    The documentation suggests that developers maximize utilization of the upper portion of the active frame. I believe this suggests that the active frames will be "cut off".
    12-29-12 10:49 PM
    Does anybody see the notification LED? I can't make it out.
    12-29-12 10:53 PM
    Oh yeah, couldn't agree more!!!

The Dev C or X10 doesn't cut it. The screen needs to be much larger. If RIM came out with a phone that looked anything like the "TK Justice", I'd buy 2 on launch day - one to just look at, the other for daily use.

If anything, RIM engineers should have made both the QWERTY and all-touch phones physically the same size, with the keyboard being the major difference. Imagine, if you will, the screen on the all-touch model .... once a user activates the keyboard, a good portion of screen content is hidden by the keyboard. Now imagine, if you will, the same would apply on the QWERTY model, except permanently because of the physical keyboard. If required, one could scroll up or down to catch the rest of the content.

Making the UI the same for 2 physically different screen sizes won't work as well as envisioned.

Chalk-up a London for me next upgrade. As much as I prefer a QWERTY phone, this "X10" isn't winning me over - at all.
    The TK Justice is hideous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-29-12 11:07 PM
    Will the keyboard series be released on the same day as the full touch? No. They are doing testing for it so all this doom and gloom whine is just getting real old....
    Masahiro likes this.
    12-29-12 11:56 PM
    Whoever designed the TK Justice should have been the one designing the N series for RIM.
    Plazmic Flame and Berry_Pink like this.
    12-30-12 12:05 AM
    I Hope this can be a N Series
    Attached Thumbnails Some sweet new N series pics-uploadfromtaptalk1356850705418.jpg  
    12-30-12 12:58 AM
    The TK Justice is hideous.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    So I'm not the only one that doesn't like the concepts everyone here lauds.
    12-30-12 01:10 AM
    I don't think it's hideous but it's not as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. But maybe I'm just tired of it being spammed in every N-series thread.

The X10 looks good. The UI looks cramped but I wouldn't worry about it right now. They will obviously tweak things prior to release.
    toneytone likes this.
    12-30-12 01:23 AM
    So I'm not the only one that doesn't like the concepts everyone here lauds.
    Some of them are nice looking, but it's pretty pointless to compare a real-world functional device to an imaginary one where the creator doesn't have to worry about how the internal components will all fit together in a functional way, or the manufacturing processes and associated costs. It's like comparing normal cars on the road to concept cars revealed at auto shows that never become mass produced.
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-30-12 01:23 AM
    The screen isn't small - it just looks small because of these ridiculous huge icons.
    But looking at these screens makes me wonder now: did we really see the final design of the UI? It may look very different...
    What I see on these pictures doesn't match the "you're always in" and "getting things done fast" principles.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    12-30-12 02:21 AM
    With all of these complaints about screen size how come so many use the current generation curve and bold models. If your truly concerned about the screen size just get a full touch screen already and stop *****'n.
    Masahiro likes this.
    12-30-12 02:37 AM
    ^^^^then they wont be happy. Some people take ******n to a different level of art
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-30-12 02:48 AM
    I really like that TK Justice design. Its the way a Blackberry is suppose to look.

My opinion of course
    12-30-12 03:59 AM
    Please tell me this is not an actual device. Please tell me this is another instance of someone's personal artwork being mistakenly put up as a real picture. That is, in my opinion, one drop dead ugly device.

Oh well.....Z10. And buying extra 9900 for when my current one dies,
    BergerKing likes this.
    12-30-12 05:25 AM
    Will the keyboard series be released on the same day as the full touch? No. They are doing testing for it so all this doom and gloom whine is just getting real old....
    The problem with that is this phone will be presented along with the z10 to the public in 30 days and if the software and hardware are not finished then what's the point of including it in the launch event. I believe this is final hardware but it looks so uninspiring and the huge action bar alone will doom this phone in the US. RIM better have a lot of keyboard shortcuts because I can't see having to scroll down to the active frame to multitask.
    12-30-12 05:43 AM
    So much whining, and some ridiculous comments. How can people be sure of the screen size from a non scalable picture? The screen is bigger, and it is a square if you measure it. We know it's 720x720 so that's not going to change. However I'm confident that the UI and the back will definitely be changing. Potentially some other design aspects of the phone but I think that in perspective and in better images, it'll look pretty awesome. And still it's clearly a blackberry. Everybody needs to stop harping on about the TK victory as if a concept could be so feasibly manufactured.. Let's wait for more leaks. I remember the Z10 was met with criticism initially and now it's nearly universally loved. I expect the final QWERTY will look different somewhat.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-30-12 05:55 AM
    You might consider it whining, I consider it offering personal opinions as to the design.
    I'm not talking about the back, which for my taste is incredibly ugly as is. I believe that it's in a shell, pretty much as the Z10 was. I am talking that, for me, the phone looks as it there were two spare parts, a top part from a 9900 and a bottom part from a 9981 (in my personal opinion the ugliest BB ever created) and someone, at the last minute, got some glue and pasted them together.
    This is my personal opinion given my desires for a more aesthetically pleasing device.
    At no point did I say that the design will flop, that it won't sell, that it is a failure. I simply said, as people do when shown a picture of a new device, that I find this phone just plain hideously ugly. BB should have taken a look at the concepts and gone from there, to create a device that would take a cue from those concepts.
    If THAT is the final product, BB just lost one sale as I will only buy the Z10.
    One sale is not a big deal.
    But one sale is one sale lost and revenue not gained for a struggling company.
    kevinnugent and BergerKing like this.
    12-30-12 06:31 AM
    Looks fake....photoshop job
    12-30-12 06:32 AM
108 1234 ...