I've moved from a BB tour to a LG phone this month. I've been going back and fourth into different cell phone carrier stores and I have noticed on how unattractive BB10 is compared to other OS. Now don't get me wrong I love BB and I am planning on going back to BB soon, but being with android and playing with other Android phones BB10 wouldn't be a phone I would want to go to if I were an average consumer.

For one BB10 looks dull when you go into the stores to see the phone it looks to dark coloured. Unlike IOS, android, and windows phone which has a light color tiles on the back ground. BB10 just doesn't stand out quite much. Another thing is that the apps on the screen doesn't catch the consumer, compared to the other apps on other OS devices.

I know this sound like little things but as a person who worked with customers, and help sell products. BB needs help. So here is some of my suggestions on how to make BB10 more attractive.

Lighten up the home screen with brightet color's. Don't have dark blue or whatever on the back it doesn't look attractive.

Have more noticeable apps on your phones. Regular customers won't be looking much at your phones for more than a second if you just have a few noticeable apps, throw other apps on there.

Also change the icons. One of the attractive things from your BBOS 7 is that the app icons are more attractive. I would saying get rid of boxed icons and go with something that would catch consumers attention.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using CB Forums mobile app
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-27-13 02:34 PM
    the icons actually have gone thru many changes. I think this was the most discussed part of the UI before launch lol. I agree with some of the suggestions you have. Maybe BB can improve on some of them!
    07-27-13 02:43 PM
    I've moved from a BB tour to a LG phone this month. I've been going back and fourth into different cell phone carrier stores and I have noticed on how unattractive BB10 is compared to other OS. Now don't get me wrong I love BB and I am planning on going back to BB soon, but being with android and playing with other Android phones BB10 wouldn't be a phone I would want to go to if I were an average consumer.

For one BB10 looks dull when you go into the stores to see the phone it looks to dark coloured. Unlike IOS, android, and windows phone which has a light color tiles on the back ground. BB10 just doesn't stand out quite much. Another thing is that the apps on the screen doesn't catch the consumer, compared to the other apps on other OS devices.

I know this sound like little things but as a person who worked with customers, and help sell products. BB needs help. So here is some of my suggestions on how to make BB10 more attractive.

Lighten up the home screen with brightet color's. Don't have dark blue or whatever on the back it doesn't look attractive.

Have more noticeable apps on your phones. Regular customers won't be looking much at your phones for more than a second if you just have a few noticeable apps, throw other apps on there.

Also change the icons. One of the attractive things from your BBOS 7 is that the app icons are more attractive. I would saying get rid of boxed icons and go with something that would catch consumers attention.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using CB Forums mobile app
    Totally agree. Even the PB has more attractive graphics. The UI is dark and dull. I wonder what a retailer says about the crappy demo mode.
    07-27-13 02:43 PM
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I like OS10 better then the others. That's why I like it.

Sent from my Z10 10.2.0.483 using Tapatalk 2
    07-27-13 02:44 PM