Oh look, I've been called out. Nice!
    I've learned a lot from being on here since 2007, many times from people I've argued with. I like to expand my view and not be locked into an exclusive club. I find that helps me to be more well rounded, but maybe that's frowned upon by some. So be it, it certainly isn't personal. This same thread seems to pop up every so often with a different user base making the same complaint. Many of them move on and are never heard from again. So enjoy the calling out party, it's always entertaining!
    05-05-15 05:05 PM
    "Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android"

This is what I've actually indicated!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Some people use the android app vs the bb CB app on their BlackBerry because they say it's better than it. I use TapaTalk an android app on my Z30 to post with when I do so from my phone. I just don't advertise it. So we aren't suppose to use android apps now?
    Last edited by kbz1960; 05-05-15 at 05:15 PM. Reason: advertise
    DenverRalphy likes this.
    05-05-15 05:11 PM
    This same thread seems to pop up every so often with a different user base making the same complaint. Many of them move on and are never heard from again. So enjoy the calling out party, it's always entertaining!
    Bingo. It happens when people get bored and there's a lull in BlackBerry related news. It's actually part of a cycle, but I'll keep the viewed trends to myself. There's about 5 other things that come up all around the same time.
    TgeekB likes this.
    05-05-15 05:16 PM
    I can see very little good coming from this thread now. Many of the vets are being "told" what they should be using. This is really not going to end well. Surprised it lasted this long actually.

Let me rephrase this. I am surprised this thread is as civil as it is.
    Last edited by MobileMadness002; 05-05-15 at 05:36 PM.
    wincyUt likes this.
    05-05-15 05:20 PM
    Get a real device...... /trollololol
    Yesterday my Q10 stole a Z10's lunch money.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 05:22 PM
    I think it's safe to say there's probably some truth to what you're posting OP. To some it may have become a sport to spew negativity towards something so specific. I've read posts where it only serves to try to draw attention either to the post itself or the author. Some folks like to drop a comment just to see what kind of reaction it gets. Can't say we can judge what's right or wrong about it all. It still escapes me why smartphone preferences has become so contentious. Motivations on why will vary. We don't seem to do the same for other things like cars or choice of neighborhoods we live in.

On the other hand, there's a side benefit in that some complaints draw attention to real, valid issues. But the noise of so many posts make it hard to sift thru what's valid and what's preferences not met.
    I think it is more than a sport to some. I'm pretty sure for a few people here it's their job.

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-05-15 05:24 PM
    I think it is more than a sport to some. I'm pretty sure for a few people here it's their job.

Posted via CB10
    Where can I get a job like that? How much does it pay?
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-05-15 05:28 PM
    Where can I get a job like that? How much does it pay?
    You tell me. With over 82,000 post to your name you can't be doing all that work for nothing can you?

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    05-05-15 05:32 PM
    I can see very little good coming from this thread now. Many of the vets are being "told" what they should be using. This is really not going to end well. Surprised it lasted this long actually.

Let me rephrase this. I am surprised this thread is as civil as it is.
    I agree.
    05-05-15 05:38 PM
84 ... 234