Just noticed, no profiles? Am I missing something?
    01-07-13 10:13 PM
    Under "location services" there's a thing for 'traffic data'. Interesting........
    01-07-13 10:19 PM
    Just noticed, no profiles? Am I missing something?
    Yeah you're missing something, like an overview of the entire OS that we're all missing! I'm sure profiles are there. January 30th......
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-07-13 10:22 PM
    Yeah you're missing something, like an overview of the entire OS that we're all missing! I'm sure profiles are there. January 30th......
    Lol, good point.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-08-13 01:27 AM
    Should we be worried there is no Skype icon?!
    01-08-13 06:56 AM
    I dont think so....try ooVoo, its a great video chat platform. Some say that it might even be more stable than Skype, and if you massage it, it will actually crap gold coins.....those who watch Top Gear will get that bit
    01-08-13 08:23 AM
    i am assuming that on the quick toggle switches, switch mobile network on and off will be added as an option... i hope it will be at least!
    01-08-13 08:26 AM
    I must be the only person who has no interest in evernote
    I've been using Upvise instead for years, and I hope it comes to BB10. I think it will; they've been pretty good about getting it to every platform.
    01-08-13 08:29 AM
    Finally, the system is integrated with PayPal for payment apps that can come from either the BlackBerry World, from Google Play (via the browser). It recalls that incorporates a BB10 runtime Android

Am I the only one curious as to what this means? For those that understand these things better than I do, does downloading Android apps directly from Google Play sound possible in any fashion?
    01-08-13 11:19 AM
    Should we be worried there is no Skype icon?!
    22 more sleeps and we will ALL find out if it's there. No developer is going to say YES or No because RIM is keeping things secret, also Skype could just be doing the "waiting game" Who knows. Rest assured we will know January 30th!!!
    01-08-13 11:39 AM
    Sorry, lost the link.
    The link > Le BlackBerry 10 London se d�voile toujours plus en images - Actualit� PC INpact
    01-08-13 01:54 PM
    Hi there! Nice picture of your phone!
    01-08-13 02:26 PM
    Safe reader? Is that for the blind or for those who are driving and want to have there messages read to them?
    01-08-13 02:30 PM
    I dont think so....try ooVoo, its a great video chat platform. Some say that it might even be more stable than Skype, and if you massage it, it will actually crap gold coins.....those who watch Top Gear will get that bit
    FaceFlow

FaceFlow coming to BlackBerry 10 in Q1 | CrackBerry.com
    01-08-13 03:46 PM
    Il arrive : de nouvelles images du BlackBerry London

Some highlights(google translated):

Finally, the system is integrated with PayPal for payment apps that can come from either the BlackBerry World, from Google Play (via the browser). It recalls that incorporates a BB10 runtime Android

In addition to DLNA video or GPS navigation software, BB10 has a Kiosk (NewsStand) and especially a competitor of Siri. It is activated by a physical button located between the two volume buttons and will be available in French.

Hardware side, we note the NFC compatibility, the presence of a microSD slot, use a microSIM or back and removable battery. RIM seems to have solved the problems of autonomy of the system derived from QNX, the autonomy of the BlackBerry London would be excellent.

The reader who sent us these catches, Yann admits impressed by the BlackBerry, who uses an iPhone 5 daily. He is fast, fluid, and extremely well thought out. In short, RIM took its time, but seems to have pulled it off.

Remains whether it is not too late response by the end of February, when the new BlackBerry will be available. Remains a doubt as to his name: he could call either London or Liverpool
    Well for me the big news here is that the voice control/siri like feature is activated by the middle button inbetween volume up and volume down. Now it makes sense as to why there is a small pertruding grip on the middle button, but there isn't on current blackberry. We had an idea that the functionality was coming but others and myself assumed it was software activated.
    01-09-13 09:05 AM
    I must be the only person who has no interest in evernote
    Give it a shot - you'll like it. Its like a cloud notebook that you can access from basically any device - iOS, Android, BB7/BB10 or desktop PC.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    01-09-13 09:16 AM

Am I the only one curious as to what this means? For those that understand these things better than I do, does downloading Android apps directly from Google Play sound possible in any fashion?
    Nope...never will.

It's a BlackBerry, not an Android device.
    01-09-13 02:29 PM
42 12