I was using a BB for 3 years before I ever once logged in to Crackberry. Talk about living under a rock! lol My first was a Curve 8310 (what a great phone that was) but it wasn't until I got my 9860 last August that I became a member and realized just how little I was under utilizing its abilities. The wealth of knowledge and the help that i've received from other members has been awesome and im enjoying the BB experience so much more!

Who knew there were OS updates, reviews, apps and so much more! lol Like I said, I was living under a rock apparently! Anyway, all that's changed now thanks to you guys and i've become a huge BB geek, much to the dismay of my wife. lol
    Last edited by up488; 07-17-12 at 07:47 PM.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-16-12 12:40 AM
    Thank you Thank you finally for letting people know how great I am
    shaleem likes this.
    07-16-12 01:09 AM
    The best thing is to share and learn from each other.
    Truly great people here on Crackberry.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-16-12 01:36 AM
    I'm going to jump on this bandwagon too, I have been a Blackberry for 10+ years, but didn't join Crackberry until the Playbook. Now I am so happy I have, and make sure to check in on a daily basis. The help received and the community spirit is just incredible here
    shaleem and ajst222 like this.
    07-16-12 05:07 PM
    Can anyone tell me why my "Thank" button has disappeared? Did I go over my quota or something? Anyway, thank you all for your positive responses to this thread.
    louzer likes this.
    07-16-12 05:11 PM
    I bumped into CB a year (roughly) after I got my first BlackBerry ever....the 9000 Bold I can honestly say, everything I've learned about BlackBerry has come from this site! Many thanks to all the users, as we learn something new everyday! Glad to be a part of this 'family'
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-12 10:30 AM
    I love Crackberry!!..I made the switch from a regular cell, to a smartphone, about 2yrs ago..I couldve went with an iphone, android, or whatever, BUT chose Blackberry for numerous reasons!!..This site is awesome, and feels like a close knit "family"..Thanks.
    07-17-12 01:07 PM
    I first started hanging out here after deciding I needed my own BlackBerry, I have a corp issued 9650. Browsing the forums taught me a lot and helped me zone in on the 9930 as the best fit for my needs. I'm on this forum a lot I just realized, not a lot of posts but I'm always reading and learning.

Lots of very knowledgable and helpful folks here indeed.
    shaleem likes this.
    07-17-12 02:50 PM
    Indeed some informative folks here!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-17-12 06:05 PM
    I feel home here, that simple.
    Good to read members feeling comfortable too, nice post OP !
    shaleem likes this.
    07-18-12 04:11 AM
    I've been here for a long time. My activity level usually waxes and wanes with the RIM production cycle, but I've met some fantastic and helpful people, learned a LOT, and made some lasting friendships. I've met graphic artists, lawyers (too darned many lawyers!), vets, veterans, IT directors, wage slaves (like myself) in many different industries, cable guys, truckers, programmers, cops, firemen, pilots, teachers, homemakers, students, vintners, ice cream shop owners (well, owner), writers, bloggers, journalists, chefs, doctors, nurses, uhhh, you get the point. I've learned from and taught them all. I've even liked a few.

Edited to add: Some have come and gone to other platforms, some have returned, but all have remained friends. Do what's right for you, and respect people who do the same for themselves.

I'm BlackBerry By Choice.

Team BlackBerry. We are everyone, everywhere. Be Bold, and stay strong.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 07-18-12 at 10:04 AM. Reason: added stuff
    shaleem likes this.
    07-18-12 09:09 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD