What kind of install can I do to get the (left to right) scrolling picture gallery like the 4.7 has? I really like that option and am looking all over....

Don't want to install the OS 5.0 I found since it has not yet been "verified"
    11-03-09 03:50 PM
    Sorry, what device do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:03 PM
    i have the 8330...
    11-04-09 07:14 PM
    Wow ...all these phone forums rock!!! I am yet to get an answer out of any of them.....
    Just a simple question....
    11-05-09 04:00 PM
    hey OP

take it easy.

this place is brilliant for getting help but muling and puking when people who do this for free and out of group interest can't / don't reply wont make things happen.

i have been in your position [not on this issue] and sometimes you have to either work it out yourself or sit and wait.
    11-05-09 04:28 PM
    Wow. What a drama queen.

The 5.0 OS will do this on an 8330. Happy now?
    11-05-09 04:58 PM
    Ok...sorry for freakin....i've just been asking around for probably 2 weeks now and just got a little aggrovated...

Anyways, yes i know the 5.0 has that feature BUT, i didn't want to install the 5.0 as it isn't really yet safe. Or is it?

I was asking if there is maybe a patch or update to get that feature or not?

Thank you.
    11-05-09 05:47 PM
    Oy vey!!

There's no way to get it without loading the 5.0 OS.
    The 5.0 OS has not been officially released yet for the 8330. However, that doesn't mean that it's not "safe". You need to decide for yourself.

How long have you had the device?
    Are you comfortable upgrading the OS (Beta or otherwise)? If you are, then you can always downgrade the OS if you don't like it. If you aren't, then you should wait until it's officially released.

If you don't want to install 5.0 yet, then don't. Move on. Life continues.
    11-05-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD