I'm an early beta user for SocialScope, I've been using it for a while. I still have version 9.3. Where do I go to upgrade for this? I went to the socialscope website and logged in, but it only will let me re-download the old version I have: 9.3.

So how do I get the 9.5 version? Will it be sent to me? How will I know when it's available?
    05-01-09 01:11 AM
    i think naviwilliams is another soscope beta tester.. you could maybe send him a pm if he doesnt see this thread.
    05-01-09 01:22 AM
    .9.3 here too. word is its only out to a select few beta testers though, not the public yet. Id assume theyll email when its ready to download
    05-01-09 01:26 AM
    .9.3 here too. word is its only out to a select few beta testers though, not the public yet. Id assume theyll email when its ready to download
    Gosh darn...I thought current beta users would be able to get the 9.3...Oh well, I'll get an email when it's ready then.

Thanks for the help guys!
    05-01-09 01:28 AM
    Last I was told a few days ago was it would be ready to be pushed out to current users "soon" and the app would notify you that there was an update when you log in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD