So I came across the Kim Komando website, and I noticed her lack of insight to how powerful the new Blackberry phones are!
    She's one of the many online self-described "experts", who seem to think that Blackberry will soon be dead, and she needs to steer people away from BBRY.

If you read her posts, it shows how uninformed she (and her staff) really is...

Personally I have little respect for media people like her, who just seem to rehash what others tell her!

So how about campaigns on Crackberry, where we figure out best way to contact someone like Kim Komando, and keep bugging that person to actually check out the Blackberry, before they talk smack!

If someone like her, receives a lot of emails, Facebook posts etc.with short descriptions of the BB10 capabilities, they might realize that there is more to the story.
    They might even consider actually taking a look at the Blackberry devices and all they have to offer!

Sort of "shame" people like her to actually take the time to know what they are talking about, and show that Blackberry has a really awesome platform that is far from dead!

Any thoughts??
    /
    09-23-14 08:38 AM
    Oh my, what a name for a self-appointed "digital goddess" :-D

Posted via CB10
    09-23-14 08:42 AM
    This Week in Tech 476 | TWiT.TV (short Passport discussion at 1:01:30). They also talk about the feedback they get from Blackberry fans. I don't think giving feedback to tech pundits would be considered marketing. You aren't going to change their minds.

Attachment 299604
    09-23-14 08:44 AM