Felt like I had 2 post this. Friday night I did the unthinkable. I did a load of laundry and then jumped in the shower. After my shower I went to charge my pearl and it wasn't there. Uh oh. It just took a full ride in the washer. After a day of drying here we are. I am now posting here on it and the only problem so far is the keys back light. So how's that APPLE?
    12-21-08 03:18 PM
    That's why you always charge it before jumping into the shower. lol

I'm glad to hear your phone is still working. :-)
    12-21-08 03:23 PM
    Lesson learned. Thanks buddy. Ill be taking assurions curve upgrade now. Just as soon as I come up with the 120. Yea me.
    12-21-08 03:36 PM
    Good luck. It could of been worse from a lot of stories on this site.
    12-21-08 03:52 PM
    Glad to hear it actually made it through. Getting a new device is always good.
    12-21-08 04:58 PM
    One other thing as you can till I'm rather still new with the blackberry. I would like 2 thank everyone in the crackberry community for all the helpful knowledge. With out you guys I would have lost it. Thank you and merry x-mas.
    12-21-08 05:09 PM
    That's why my berry never goes in my pants pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 06:30 PM
    Did you purchase the optional insurance?
    12-21-08 06:32 PM
    That's freaken amazing. The only thing that sux is that your warranty is void with RIM because the small, white water sticker is now probably red =/

12-21-08 07:06 PM
    That's why my berry never goes in my pants pocket.

The thing with the Pearl is that it is meant for the pockets. When I had it there, it felt like nothing was there. Exactly how I like my phones. I would never pocket my Bold though
    12-21-08 07:19 PM
    Yep. Have insurance through alltel and what's cool about it is the 95 deductible + 20 gets me a curve. Checked on it and its all good
    12-21-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD