02-02-13 12:15 PM
107 ... 345
tools
    I think people are asking the wrong question.

The question is not "Should BlackBerry have delayed the American release after the other countries?", but rather "Should BlackBerry have delayed the other countries release date to coincide with the American release?"

As far as I'm aware, BlackBerry released the BB10 phones to carriers throughout the world when it was ready to test. For whatever reason the US testing process is a lengthier process. Delaying the launch for the rest of the world would not have gotten the BB10 phones into Americans' hands any sooner. So why delay the the world launch? Especially since BlackBerry has been income starved for so long.
    Jerky223 likes this.
    02-02-13 11:20 AM
    HEY, SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MY PHONE :...( ! Seriously though, I can't wait. I've waited so long. I'm going to buy one from UK or Canada.
    02-02-13 11:23 AM
    What's to moderate? Did I break a rule? Are you so threatened by differing points of view?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...r-conduct-114/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...uidelines-113/

Personal Attacks

Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!
    Kandoo-BB likes this.
    02-02-13 11:30 AM
    What about the Burgundians?!?!?!?!
    They switched to white zinfandel and are a lot mellower and artsier.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    02-02-13 11:35 AM
    The prospect that the op is calling out the us population of blackberry fans is ridiculous. You knew you were tying to start a fight and you did I am american I don't think this is the center of the universe and I don't feel self entitlement to getting this new phone. Yes I am pissed yes I'm upset yes I wish I had this phone now yes I want this phone now. Not because I'm a self centered american but because I'm an enthusiast that loves this platform and I am not spoiled, as another poster has suggested, I am excited. Like almost all of us. By making this thread you did effectively call out all of us I love all my friends in real life and crackberrians abroad but this is incredulous. Please close this thread now mod.
    vespajet and Kandoo-BB like this.
    02-02-13 11:37 AM
    The prospect that the op is calling out the us population of blackberry fans is ridiculous. You knew you were tying to start a fight and you did I am american I don't think this is the center of the universe and I don't feel self entitlement to getting this new phone. Yes I am pissed yes I'm upset yes I wish I had this phone now yes I want this phone now. Not because I'm a self centered american but because I'm an enthusiast that loves this platform and I am not spoiled, as another poster has suggested, I am excited. Like almost all of us. By making this thread you did effectively call out all of us I love all my friends in real life and crackberrians abroad but this is incredulous. Please close this thread now mod.
    Thank you.
    The US hate is extremely offensive and should not stand.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    02-02-13 11:52 AM
    Yea, lets shut this down!
    02-02-13 12:15 PM
107 ... 345