Was it the fact that the Passport would be immediately available at Shopblackberry.com for $599? Actually, that's a pretty good surprise.
    I sure wish I had a need for such a big phone. It is an amazing device!

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    09-25-14 07:22 AM
    Who said there would be a surprise?

There's a lot of people that say they know this guy or that guy that says this and that...all BS

Lets look at the facts....Blackberry can't keep a secret. Pretty much everything Blackberry has announced in the last 5 years, we already knew. Sometimes we don't know the exact details but we have more than a rough idea of what the plans are.
    09-25-14 07:28 AM
    Well, the only other thing that was launched was BlackBerry Blend, which wasn't presented before. But yeah, immediate availability was a very welcome surprise indeed!
    09-25-14 07:29 AM
    But don't that is like the 'big reveal' that we were expecting.
    09-25-14 07:29 AM
    Who said there would be a surprise?

There's a lot of people that say they know this guy or that guy that says this and that...all BS

Lets look at the facts....Blackberry can't keep a secret. Pretty much everything Blackberry has announced in the last 5 years, we already knew. Sometimes we don't know the exact details but we have more than a rough idea of what the plans are.
    Well, that's the case with pretty much all companies trying to keep a secret. A lot of details leak out because information is easily acquired and spread. Welcome to 2014!
    Playbook007 likes this.
    09-25-14 07:30 AM
    Well, that's the case with pretty much all companies trying to keep a secret. A lot of details leak out because information is easily acquired and spread. Welcome to 2014!
    Not really. Apple did a fine job of hiding the iWatch and pretty much most of their services a secrete such as apple pay. Google also did a fine job of hiding all the Nexus products until release. BlackBerry can't hide crap. Even their OS is leaked on a monthly bases. It's odd for a company that builds a reputation of......hiding consumers secretes
    09-25-14 07:38 AM
    Are you kidding we've been hearing about the iwatch and Apple pay for months

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:44 AM
    No mention of 10.3.1?

Z10
    09-25-14 09:52 AM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:57 AM
    To me, the surprise was that it was only $599 and immediately available to order.

Never before has that happened with a BlackBerry launch. I was thrilled. And now my Passport is on a delivery truck on its way to me. Even Apple doesn't do that with their iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 11:47 AM
    Are you kidding we've been hearing about the iwatch and Apple pay for months

Posted via CB10
    No, you've been hearing about the iwatch since samsung came out with theres. People including cnbc thought maybe it would come out with the 5s but nothing. Apple were pretty good with covering it up. IPhone, not so much.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 05:02 PM
    Not really. Apple did a fine job of hiding the iWatch and pretty much most of their services a secrete such as apple pay. Google also did a fine job of hiding all the Nexus products until release. BlackBerry can't hide crap. Even their OS is leaked on a monthly bases. It's odd for a company that builds a reputation of......hiding consumers secretes
    Uh not really we all knew about the I watch months ago. New about nexus before it was released and what it looked like and spec. What rock are you living under?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:46 PM
    No, you've been hearing about the iwatch since samsung came out with theres. People including cnbc thought maybe it would come out with the 5s but nothing. Apple were pretty good with covering it up. IPhone, not so much.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha. No no you have not. Now you have at least 2 people that confirm they have heard about apple product before it came out.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:48 PM
    Uh not really we all knew about the I watch months ago. New about nexus before it was released and what it looked like and spec. What rock are you living under?

Posted via CB10
    No you heard rumours. You knew nothing about the apple watch until they revealed it.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-26-14 05:09 AM
    They also held the bend factor, the ios update catastrophe, the thumb reader and Bash vulnerabilities under wrap. So ya I have to agree with ya there!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 07:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's not a rock......its a rotten apple!

Posted via CB10
    p1800nut likes this.
    09-26-14 07:11 AM
    They also held the bend factor, the ios update catastrophe, the thumb reader and Bash vulnerabilities under wrap. So ya I have to agree with ya there!

Posted via CB10
    I'm so sorry I put ios8 in my iPad. Safari is now slow as Molasses.

Posted via my Q10 or Z10
    09-26-14 07:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    I sat down with my iphone6 on my back pocket and out came an LG curve

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 11:17 AM