Great video the thief gets some punishment. Freaking kids in the USA shoot other kids for damn shoes and there is almost never a penalty. Which is better?

There must be reaponsibilty for your actions, and by living in a community you k ow what the penalties are, if you don't like the penalty, then don't do the crime.
    05-28-12 09:53 AM
    This things tend to happen in places where law enforcement is seen by general public as "weak" and/or "lacking" in my country sometimes this kind of beating happens...

But think about this, sometimes robbers would beat to death a 15 years old girl just to get her outdated Nokia phone...

Sometimes some scum just need to die.
    05-28-12 10:11 AM
    *shrugs* The shot at america wasn't necessary....Besides India is definitely not a paradise...(C) poverty rate, caste system, etc. Anywhoo, still a silly punishment for a petty crime imo.

Sent from my smart phone while sitting on the dock of the bay using Tapatalk
    Joke man joke....
    And yea India is hardly paradise. And right now hot as he!!
    05-28-12 10:31 AM
    I seriously can't believe what I'm reading here. We've waited hundreds of years of sacrifice to finally get rid of methods like that and suddenly, out of nowhere, at a place where our right to be physically and mentally protected is so deeply rooted in our constitution(s), I stumble upon THAT.
    If someone said about you:"look! that guy stole my phone!" and enough people believed him, that mob would start beating the cr*p out of you like there is no tomorrow. But we don't care; and you know why? Because we don't need to. Not even the bloody police can touch us for no good reason. It makes me sick inside to even read that thread.
    05-28-12 11:05 AM
    there is no such thing as a "time out" for thievery. A beating was well deserved.

If he was stealing food to feed himself or his family, i'd be more sympathetic perhaps. With cellphones, not so much.
    05-28-12 11:17 AM
    Great video the thief gets some punishment. Freaking kids in the USA shoot other kids for damn shoes and there is almost never a penalty. Which is better?

There must be reaponsibilty for your actions, and by living in a community you k ow what the penalties are, if you don't like the penalty, then don't do the crime.
    almost never a penalty? Have you been living under a rock or do you just not pay attention to anything on the news? There are plenty of penalties for all the shootings once the people are found.
    05-28-12 01:33 PM
    I can never make my peace with the concept of criminals having greater rights than average folks. A system has to be really screwed up where a criminal enjoys more rights than a law abiding citizen. I guess that place is called United States of America.
    Ignore the bleeding hearts; I love my country just as much as the next guy, but she has her faults, and the criminal justice system is in my opinion in the top three of issues we have in America. I agree, a swift kick in the azz in the middle of the town square, with a hefty dose of shame and humility never hurt anybody. Thanks to the ACLU and the progressives that support them, criminals in prison are not only molycoddled, but in many cases, enjoy a better quality of life then your average hard working low income wage earner.
    sam_b77 likes this.
    05-28-12 05:28 PM
    meh, at the end, he had a look on his face like "that all you got, didn't hurt, lawl"
    05-28-12 06:24 PM
    Don't you just love people ready to throw the first stone? You know, those without sin.
    We are all with sin. It's a preemptive strike!
    05-29-12 01:06 AM
    almost never a penalty? Have you been living under a rock or do you just not pay attention to anything on the news? There are plenty of penalties for all the shootings once the people are found.
    Not under a rock, but rather in fact and reality. I see and hear the stories and penalties are nearly never applied. I was recently on a jury case and there was not enough evidence and the case was poorly prosecuted; a disgusting thug remains free. Trust me, there is no justice on this planet, and very little in my USA. Get over it. I read enough news to know people who are guilty go free all the time. You are the one living under a rock.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    05-29-12 06:14 AM
    Not under a rock, but rather in fact and reality. I see and hear the stories and penalties are nearly never applied. I was recently on a jury case and there was not enough evidence and the case was poorly prosecuted; a disgusting thug remains free. Trust me, there is no justice on this planet, and very little in my USA. Get over it. I read enough news to know people who are guilty go free all the time. You are the one living under a rock.

And just because some street-salesman says that this guy stole a phone, there's enough evidence to beat the sh** out of him, right?
    What's wrong with you guys?

sent from my bb9900
    05-29-12 07:48 AM
    And just because some street-salesman says that this guy stole a phone, there's enough evidence to beat the sh** out of him, right?

sent from my bb9900
    Aw geeze....a little woop azz never hurt anybody; we used to hang folks in this country for cattle, horse, dog, cat, sheep, goat, chicken, and hog rustling. A street stomp vs hanging....pick your poison.
    05-29-12 01:27 PM
    Aw geeze....a little woop azz never hurt anybody; we used to hang folks in this country for cattle, horse, dog, cat, sheep, goat, chicken, and hog rustling. A street stomp vs hanging....pick your poison.
    I choose none of both.
    05-29-12 03:50 PM

sent from my bb9900
    Well normally the eyewitnesses evidence available at these swift justice camps is much better than in courts of law. I saw a similar incident Delhi.
    Was with a couple of friends buying liquor for a party. Small crowded store and i went out to take a call. As I walked back in I passed a completely drunk guy ( at 2PM) by the shelves and knew that he was upto no good. Five minutes later he was caught by the shop staff trying to steal a bottle. Justice was very swift. A can of whoop a$$ was opened up on him. He became sober quite quickly. He was then taken to the back of the shop for a little "softening" and then the cops were called.

Everyone saw him steal and they would all swear at the event, but when the case will come up to the courts, there will be no one to testify. Criminal justice system doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Remember O.J. Simpson.....That happened in a well developed country withe the best criminal investigative procedures in the world. Now imagine what happens elsewhere.
    Last edited by sam_b77; 05-29-12 at 04:10 PM.
    05-29-12 04:02 PM
    Well normally the eyewitnesses evidence available at these swift justice camps is much better than in courts of law. I saw a similar incident Delhi.
    Was with a couple of friends buying liquor for a party. Small crowded store and i went out to take a call. As I walked back in I passed a completely drunk guy ( at 2PM) by the shelves and knew that he was upto no good. Five minutes later he was caught by the shop staff trying to steal a bottle. Justice was very swift. A can of whoop a$$ was opened up on him. He became sober quite quickly. He was then taken to the back of the shop for a little "softening" and then the cops were called.

Everyone saw him steal and they would all swear at the event, but when the case will come up to the courts, there will be no one to testify. Criminal justice system doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Remember O.J. Simpson.....That happened in a well developed country withe the best criminal investigative procedures in the world. Now imagine what happens elsewhere.

I don't like what I read. There's too much room for abuse.
    I'm 99% sure that not everybody in that mob saw the guy stealing the phone. Yet, they are hitting, holding or insulting him. Even we, being thousands of kilometres away, are judging that guy.
    I'm sure we'd oftentimes be right in giving the one or other person a good ol' spanking. But we cannot risk to let vigilante justice find its way back into our society. We cannot risk to hurt even one who is innocent.
    05-29-12 05:08 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD