I have a recent backup file for my blackberry and would like to access my Contacts (I have a replacement phone being shipped to me tomorrow)

But in the meantime, I need to access some of my Contacts. Is there anyway to open up my Contact file that I have stored when I backed up my phone?

I know tomorrow, when I receive the phone, I can "restore" the phone with my backup file.. but I'd like to get access to some of those numbers tonight.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    05-10-10 08:37 PM
    05-10-10 08:39 PM
    ^^ yup that'll do it i just had to use that when my screen broke and needed some contact info.. while i was waiting for my new device
    05-10-10 08:40 PM
    You can load that backup onto your new device once it arrives, using DM.
    I have a recent backup file for my blackberry and would like to access my Contacts (I have a replacement phone being shipped to me tomorrow)

But in the meantime, I need to access some of my Contacts.
    Is there anyway to open up my Contact file that I have stored when I backed up my phone?

I know tomorrow, when I receive the phone, I can "restore" the phone with my backup file.. but I'd like to get access to some of those numbers tonight.
    Thanks, but I need to access the information before I get my phone tomorrow.
    05-10-10 08:41 PM
    Perfect, seems like exactly what I'm looking for
    05-10-10 08:42 PM
    That ABC Amber Blackberry Editor works perfect, exactly as described.

I needed to access vital phone number and email information that I have stored, and that allowed me to access it without having my phone.

Thank you so much for your help!
    05-10-10 08:51 PM
    Good call AG!
    05-10-10 09:10 PM
    That ABC Amber Blackberry Editor works perfect, exactly as described.

I needed to access vital phone number and email information that I have stored, and that allowed me to access it without having my phone.

Thank you so much for your help!
    No problem. That's why were here

Good call AG!
    Thanks PK. Just another one of the 8351 things I learned from Chaz
    05-10-10 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD