Bekkay is a staunch bb10 supporter

Sent from my Z30
    11-19-13 07:25 PM
    Oh, I am flattered. This thread is now about BekKay.
    JeepBB and paper_monkey like this.
    11-19-13 07:26 PM
    Oh, I am flattered. This thread is now about BekKay.
    Some of us were just surprised that you don't own a BB10 device Yet post so much in the BlackBerry forums. Figured you would at least support the platform. That's why it was shocking.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:29 PM
    I am happy the app gap is closing rapidly. Apps the to mobile what programs are to a desktop. One in the same respectfully.

Some great things are definitely coming.

Great things are already here

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:31 PM
    Some of us were just surprised that you don't own a BB10 device Yet post so much in the BlackBerry forums. Figured you would at least support the platform. That's why it was shocking.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, you have nearly 1700 posts and don't know how to use the forum tools? Click on the username and see what devices he/she listed as current devices. Simple as that.
    11-19-13 07:31 PM
    Curious whether amazon replies.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:36 PM
    Sorry, I thought you needed a definite answer more than I do. After all, I don't own a BB10 device and am not planning to purchase one in a foreseeable future.
    Buddy... OP is not the one with his hair on fire regarding the TOS, you are. He's actually doing you and everyone that thinks the way you do a favour. If you don't like it, do it yourself.
    11-19-13 07:37 PM
    Wouldn't BlackBerry legal department have looked into all this? I hardly think they would spend resources on development of something that is not legal or use able in the future

Posted via CB10(BBM#22) on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    Buddy... OP is not the one with his hair on fire regarding the TOS, you are. He's actually doing you and everyone that thinks the way you do a favour. If you don't like it, do it yourself.
    You are late.
    Curious whether amazon replies.

Posted via CB10
    I got an email from eBay and thought it was amazon lol

Sent from my Z30
    11-19-13 07:38 PM
    I got an email from eBay and thought it was amazon lol

Sent from my Z30
    Lol. Got all excited

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:40 PM
    The only gap thats gone is the fanboy gap. Android fanboys and and iOS fanboys have less mud to sling.

The consumer walking into the mobile store is still faced with the app gap.

Unless all those proclaiming the gap is gone intend to be at every mobile store to guide users on how to load Android apps.
    bekkay, h20work, cwalt2166 and 2 others like this.
    11-19-13 07:40 PM
    The only gap thats gone is the fanboy gap. Android fanboys and and iOS fanboys have less mud to sling.

The consumer walking into the mobile store is still faced with the app gap.

Unless all those proclaiming the gap is gone intend to be at every mobile store to guide users on how to load Android apps.
    And here is where we hope BlackBerry has a plan. We have to remember this is just the first stable leak of 2.1. Will they have an android app store? Will bbworld have more android apps? Anyone's guess right now

Sent from my Z30
    11-19-13 07:42 PM
    Wow. for someone who doesn't support the platform you sure spend a lot of time here. Wouldn't your time be better served here:

Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers

Posted via CB10
    The owners of this site allow anyone who is a member in good standing to post on any of the Mobile Nations sites. He can post here if he chooses. You can post in Android Central if you choose.
    11-19-13 07:42 PM
    Wouldn't BlackBerry legal department have looked into all this? I hardly think they would spend resources on development of something that is not legal or use able in the future

Too much logic. Mind blown

Sent from my Z30
    11-19-13 07:43 PM
    You are late.
    No, I saw you reportedly put your money where your mouth is later. GFY (good for you).
    :>)
    11-19-13 07:44 PM
    The owners of this site allow anyone who is a member in good standing to post on any of the Mobile Nations sites. He can post here if he chooses. You can post in Android Central if you choose.
    Qbnkelt, it's useless. I am pretty sure you or others have told them this many times.
    11-19-13 07:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    It is not required to own a BlackBerry device to post in the BlackBerry forums. It is also not required to own an Android device to post in Android Central. Go ahead if you like.
    11-19-13 07:46 PM
    And here is where we hope BlackBerry has a plan. We have to remember this is just the first stable leak of 2.1. Will they have an android app store? Will bbworld have more android apps? Anyone's guess right now

Sent from my Z30
    Yes, here's hoping this is a part of the strategic business plan and blackberry pushes forward to get the app gap closed for the average joe(sephine). The next leak could be very telling on how much effort blackberry is putting into this

11-19-13 07:47 PM
    Qbnkelt, it's useless. I am pretty sure you or others have told them this many times.
    Yup. Been said before. Will be said again.

Sent from my Z30
    That's true. I personally would like see BlackBerry World fill up for the average consumer.

Have to wait and see.official 10.2.1 should drop soon

Posted via CB10
    Now through asking Amazon, this got more interesting.
    I am very curious if we get a response and if yes, what it will contain.

Thanks PlayBookster and Bekkey for reaching out to them!

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:50 PM

BBRY had made a show of diligence.

BBRY says it's a leak. They say leaking is a terminable offence. They say that consumers using said leak are committing piracy.

BBRY has tried to shift culpability to its customers.

Every entity has a legal department. Samsung does. Google does. Apple does. Didn't mean these companies haven't made missteps with regards to copyright law.

The legal department's most important job isn't to prevent the law to be broken in our litigious society; it's to calculate manageable risk.

If I were a platform trying to tiptoe the line and get my users to lift apps, I'd pick Android too. LOL... think about it. A regular forum member figured out how to emulate iOS apps. Getting those would be much better, no?

You think BBRY is that crazy? LOL.
    11-19-13 07:54 PM
    I emailed amazon to ask whether it's okay I downloaded their appstore onto my z30. I wonder what they will say, or if they say anything at all.

Sent from my Z30
    They will say "yes, and we hope you are enjoying the apps on your Kindle Z30".

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:54 PM
    Now through asking Amazon, this got more interesting.
    I am very curious if we get a response and if yes, what it will contain.

Thanks PlayBookster and Bekkey for reaching out to them!

Posted via CB10
    I've got a question in to Amazon as well.

Posted via CB10
    bekkay and MarsupilamiX like this.
    11-19-13 07:56 PM
1,792 ... 4647484950 ...