Signing up for a new plan from the home page, the Z10 was not even an option though I did see a Curve.

When in the "choose a phone" section of the process, I had to specifically filter on BlackBerry to get the results you see attached here - the ones that put Z10 "below the fold" and at the bottom of the list. No mention of LTE support - in fact, the Bold 9900 above it is listed as "4G" while nothing is said either way in the Z10 blurb.

Hopefully VZ will actually try to sell the phone...
    Attached Thumbnails So much for flagship LTE phone at TMO?-screen-shot-2013-03-26-7.36.32-am.jpg  
    03-26-13 09:39 AM
    why are you selecting all and not LTE only?
    03-26-13 09:45 AM
    Found it on page 3 of 4g phones
    03-26-13 09:57 AM
    why are you selecting all and not LTE only?
    I just selected "blackberry".

My point, though, is that it seems unless I go there specifically looking for a BB device, I'm not going to find one.

Still, to humor you:

I select "4G" and BB is not on the first page.
    I select "42mbps" and BB is not on the first page.
    I select 4G, 42 mbps, and BB - and then I see the 9900 first , the Z10 second. At the same "99 down" price.
    03-26-13 09:57 AM
    Yes, you can *get* to the phone. But good luck finding it if you don't know about it or at the very least if you're not going there looking specifically for a BB.
    03-26-13 09:58 AM
    Yeah, I was just on the TMo site and had to explicitly search for the Z10 to find it. It wasn't listed on the front page or under 4G phones. Looks like an AT&T repeat.
    03-26-13 10:09 AM
    Bell here in Canada was the same...took about a week for them to get with the program.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 10:11 AM
    I wonder if these carriers want to service the pent up demand with minimal effort before trying to market to the general public. Been such a "muted" launch so far from the carriers, although I would give t-mo a nod for at least seeing tweets and tweeting back about BB10 and launch
    03-26-13 10:18 AM
    Carriers should have the Z10 up front and centre. Bell is still running their Z10 commercials and advertising even after almost two months of it being out. I believe the only way people are really going to get into the OS 10 world is through the carriers and it's their responsibility to do so.

Yes I know they can't just promote one phone lol. But they should really help out BBRY get out of this bad rep / idea that most people have about them

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 10:23 AM
    TMobiles Business tabs are being worked on (aka broke). Personal looks to be whatever special they have. No BB front page love...kind of dumb from TMobiles perspective.
    03-26-13 10:24 AM
    Ok its official. TMobile needs to be burned (or its web team). I went to their 'All Phones' selected 'New Arrivals' on the left and guess what...no BB device. People wonder if BB is going to be around, the way ATT and TMobile operate I wonder if THEY are going to be around.
    03-26-13 10:34 AM
    Business site seems to be working now...clowns....
    03-26-13 11:02 AM
    Z10 is now featured on the TMO home page!
    03-26-13 11:05 AM
    Yeah, I was just on the TMo site and had to explicitly search for the Z10 to find it. It wasn't listed on the front page or under 4G phones. Looks like an AT&T repeat.
    It's actually quite easier to find on the AT&T site. "Shop" > "Wireless" > �Smartphones". It's on the second row on the first page of "Featured" phones. After several refurbished deals. An iPhone is in the first row, but it's a 1 cent refurbished 8GB iPhone 4 - and grayed out so It's not available. As of this posting The Z10 is the only high end phone on that first page. You have to go to the next page for other higher end phones to even show up. A GS3 shows up on the next page, but it's also a refurb - for $30.

Now, that's just the initial general list - but it is the list your average consumer will see just casually browsing the site. AT&T may not be doing much in the brick and mortar stores, but at least it's not buried on their web site.
    03-26-13 11:06 AM
    When I go to tmobile.com on my z10 and click devices the first thing that pops up is a z10, followed by a gsiii

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 11:13 AM
    You US people are all moaning like some nagging whiny chicks .If you had check T-mob in US were doing a live event to show their new contracts terms,they announced the Z10 amongst other phones they also udated their site.Im in UK and i know these things.

Don't be the nagging girlfriend crying,whinning playing victim why me all the tme .The world never sticks to your plan be flexible.Marketing will get better chill.
    03-26-13 01:09 PM
    Alternatively we want to see bbry succeed in one of the world's largest markets, and are aware that continued tepid support from carriers presents a significant barrier to that.

But hey, call it whining if it makes you feel better. It must, otherwise there was no reason for you to have posted the comment in the first place.

As an investor in bbry, I call it "frustrating".
    undone likes this.
    03-26-13 01:20 PM
    You US people are all moaning like some nagging whiny chicks .If you had check T-mob in US were doing a live event to show their new contracts terms,they announced the Z10 amongst other phones they also udated their site.Im in UK and i know these things.

Don't be the nagging girlfriend crying,whinning playing victim why me all the tme .The world never sticks to your plan be flexible.Marketing will get better chill.
    Sexist much? I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that you've never had a girlfriend.

A lot of 12 year olds around crackberry lately.
    Last edited by tchocky77; 03-29-13 at 05:20 PM.
    03-26-13 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD