Having been a loyal and supporting user of blackberry for several years i'm sorry to say it's time to say farewell.
    Along with blackberry now using android i've decided to go the whole hog and invest in a Samsung Edge+ (partly helped by a deal through work!).

Rich

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and Tsepz_GP like this.
    10-22-15 01:42 AM
    So you go to the same os but with what looks to me to be an inferior handset, cutting off ones nose to spite ones face?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 01:57 AM
    So you go to the same os but with what looks to me to be an inferior handset, cutting off ones nose to spite ones face?

Posted via CB10
    Ask how good the deal through his employer is.
    10-22-15 02:01 AM
    Yeah I thought about that after a re-read, I suppose if it's that good a deal then probably worth it since they're both androids, it's early here, that's my excuse.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 02:33 AM
    Yeah I thought about that after a re-read, I suppose if it's that good a deal then probably worth it since they're both androids, it's early here, that's my excuse.

Posted via CB10
    I can get behind that

And truth be told, I'm not a Sammy fan either - we just don't get along. It can have Samsung parts and work just fine, but if it's got a Samsung logo it will either fall apart or have a major issue that keeps me from enjoying it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-22-15 03:39 AM
    The problem has been compounded by a couple of apps I use are no longer supported on blackberry and I can no longer connect my playbook to my PC to transfer images etc. I've gone for a device that I hope will be a half way house between the two.

Rich

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 04:38 AM
    Are you a Douglas Adams fan Munsters ?

Good luck with your choice of smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 05:48 AM
    That's what is going to happen.

Real Crackberrians who have no more choice when upgrading will choose one Android or another.

When you 'll buy the BlackBerry suite, all Androids will actually be the same.

Then maybe new customers will come, but there will be no significant differences between the same OS, the one where all users seem to care only for processor's specs.

So this is maybe the first of a long serie, not to mention that bb10 users are the not negligible number of 10 millions.

For me, if no new BlackBerry 10 handset will come, I'll buy a OnePlus smartphone. I don't need the pkb no more...

___BlackBerry 10 makes me stay___
    10-22-15 06:53 AM
    I think it is good to try the Samsung S6, give the Priv time to mature, get the bugs out etc and then u can compare the both. Nothing wrong with choices. I bought an Android tablet so I can have 2 platforms and that is helping with my decision to keep the BlackBerry as my daily driver. But I still have access to the Android platform if I need it.

Posted via Classic
    10-22-15 07:16 AM
    If you're leaving for another device/OS, please leave your comments here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    Remember that your Mobile Nations Passport will also give you access to the appropriate Forum. Hope you'll join the discussion there!
    10-22-15 07:57 AM