i've played hot potato between iphones and bberry's. I swear i saw a commercial saying that AT&t has a new curve that is even thinner now. Am I correct or did I just think it was thinner in the commercial?
    06-20-08 09:26 PM
    i've played hot potato between iphones and bberry's. I swear i saw a commercial saying that AT&t has a new curve that is even thinner now. Am I correct or did I just think it was thinner in the commercial?
    Stop watching Women's Entertainment network...gets every man confused
    06-20-08 09:35 PM
    Welcome back ne how, hope you've been informed of upcoming os 4.5 and upcoming Blackberry Bold!
    06-20-08 09:36 PM
    06-20-08 09:37 PM
    Stop watching Women's Entertainment network...gets every man confused
    ^

No, there isn't a thinner version of the Curve. If there were, it might be too thin to hold on to!
    06-20-08 09:37 PM
    Welcome back ne how, hope you've been informed of upcoming os 4.5 and upcoming Blackberry Bold!

nope care to share please? and women's channels? I don't get it..
    06-20-08 09:52 PM
    maybe the commercial i saw was for the bold for AT&T?
    06-20-08 09:55 PM
    If I hadn't already gotten a curve a couple weeks or so ago I would be getting the bold. I am hoping other than its hardware improvements that 4.5 on the curve will make the curve like the bold. I highly doubt that anyone would pay what it will cost me to get the bold for my curve. So I won't be upgrading any time soon. When I can upgrade in 22 months there will be more new BBs for me to look at. I'd probably concider the bold unless you have to get a BB now.
    06-21-08 01:58 AM
    Is the commerical you saw have the curve and a brain? I think that's what it is supposed to be!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 08:08 AM
    nope care to share please? and women's channels? I don't get it..
    It was just a joke..However, I come in and my wife has the TV on that channel and OMG! I ask her how can she watch that stuff? Then it pulls you in because you can believe how the women or men in those shows put themselves in those positions....Then I have to go get the sports page and clear my head.

Maxm, check all the threads on the latest BlackBerrys coming out. There are multiple devices dropping in the near future with a wide range of features. You cant go wrong with the Curve, but then you've got the Bold, Javelin, Kickstart and the supposed touchscreen Thunder on the way. It all depends on your provider and whenever they decide to launch them. And before you ask, no one know when any of the devices are going to drop. Our best guess is "this year". Some said July, some say August and or September. The best thing to do is just sit back and wait if you can, if not get a Curve.

Edit: I see now you have ATT..The next thing for "us" is the Bold. Read up on it here on the site.
    Last edited by CJH315; 06-21-08 at 08:27 AM. Reason: update info
    06-21-08 08:23 AM
    If I hadn't already gotten a curve a couple weeks or so ago I would be getting the bold. I am hoping other than its hardware improvements that 4.5 on the curve will make the curve like the bold. I highly doubt that anyone would pay what it will cost me to get the bold for my curve. So I won't be upgrading any time soon. When I can upgrade in 22 months there will be more new BBs for me to look at. I'd probably concider the bold unless you have to get a BB now.
    Couple of weeks? I'm not familiar with Sprint/Nextel. Is it too late for you to take it back and jump ship? Say you weren't satisfied with the device!
    06-21-08 08:31 AM
    Welcome back! I hope you stay this time.

06-21-08 08:32 AM
    we never get "commercials" or adverts to tell us when certain BlackBerry's are out.
    06-21-08 08:35 AM
    we never get "commercials" or adverts to tell us when certain BlackBerry's are out.
    Wow, Wales huh? (Staying in stereotype) Well Howdy from Texas and welcome to CB acoustic-shards!
    06-21-08 08:42 AM
    so again so should i wait for the bold, or go with the curve? advice please
    06-21-08 10:10 PM
    Welcome and stay curve. Newer and better always makes it's way around, especially if you're already satisfied just stay!

06-21-08 11:34 PM
    I'm not sure if this is quoting the post I'm replying to. Just in case this is in reply to CJH315's reply to me a few posts back.

I have a total of 30 days to change my mind and get a different phone. And seeing as the only releases for the bold are earliest end of july or august there is no way sprint will be getting it before the 30 days are up. No matter what I do I am tied into a contract. I had just shy of 1 year left before I got the curve. I have been a customer with them for at least 10 years now. I got them to give me the phone at a very good price because of that.

06-21-08 11:51 PM
    The only BlackBerry commercial I've ever seen is this one on a site where you can watch TV shows for free but they are sponsored. They have BB commercials on there sometimes but all it shows are the models which are already out (e.g. Curve, Pearl, 8800 series.)
    06-22-08 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD