I became a BlackBerry user waaaay to late, my first device was a Classic and fell in love with it. It just worked as a phone, no fuss, no annoyances.

Got interested in KeyOne almost immediately, especially that my company car had no onboard navigation and Classic was not really playing well with Waze and other navigation software. However, I found KeyOne to be the same experience as my single iPhone purchase. For a few hundred bucks (tops) it would be a decent phone, but at the given price point it featured way too many annoyances, bugs and hurdles.

So yeah, I'm done with KeyOne. I will miss a few things for sure, but the cons greatly outweighed the pros for me. I saw some random posts here saying that some people were just done with Android BlackBerry phones, but am really curious how many are out there / why people are switching back.
    09-29-18 02:00 PM
    I became a BlackBerry user waaaay to late, my first device was a Classic and fell in love with it. It just worked as a phone, no fuss, no annoyances.

Got interested in KeyOne almost immediately, especially that my company car had no onboard navigation and Classic was not really playing well with Waze and other navigation software. However, I found KeyOne to be the same experience as my single iPhone purchase. For a few hundred bucks (tops) it would be a decent phone, but at the given price point it featured way too many annoyances, bugs and hurdles.

So yeah, I'm done with KeyOne. I will miss a few things for sure, but the cons greatly outweighed the pros for me. I saw some random posts here saying that some people were just done with Android BlackBerry phones, but am really curious how many are out there / why people are switching back.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/genera...thread-260887/
    chain13 likes this.
    09-29-18 02:08 PM
    Damn, sorry... any chance a mod can delete the thread?
    09-29-18 02:12 PM
    Lmao
    09-29-18 02:43 PM
    It’s fine. Someone will.
    09-30-18 06:43 AM