Look at 11:19 in the most recent episode (avalible on cbs's website). I swear that looks like a Blackberry 10 L-Series phone; the camera is not at all shaped like an iPhone 5. And, since the character of Watson used a BlackBerry Torch earlier, it makes sense. And then, at 19:32! The iPhone camera shape is not that; it has no box. And... the phone at 19:32 is white! A white BlackBerry 10 L series? I don't know, it could be the lights and it looks at points like an iPhone. Take a look at it; see if you think I am right?
    12-17-12 07:02 PM
    Damn copyright restrictions...post some screen shots?
    12-17-12 07:32 PM
    No its an iPhone. If you listen carefully before 11:19 the iPhones makes the slide unlock sound.
    12-17-12 08:32 PM
    12-17-12 08:57 PM
    Hmm... You are probably right. But we have seen fakes before; note the android admiral in the sprint commercial with BBOS on it. The other way around?
    12-17-12 09:28 PM
    Look at 11:19 in the most recent episode (avalible on cbs's website). I swear that looks like a Blackberry 10 L-Series phone; the camera is not at all shaped like an iPhone 5. And, since the character of Watson used a BlackBerry Torch earlier, it makes sense. And then, at 19:32! The iPhone camera shape is not that; it has no box. And... the phone at 19:32 is white! A white BlackBerry 10 L series? I don't know, it could be the lights and it looks at points like an iPhone. Take a look at it; see if you think I am right?
    Yes, I remember Watson using a BB in earlier episodes. There's another show - Scandal - about Washington politicos. Most of the characters, including the main character, used BBs. Made sense given it's about government. Almost all of the phones are now Windows 8 phones in both shows!! ! They are not iPhones. The home screens were shown off with full screen shots a couple of episodes ago. I guess Microsoft paid the shows to replace their BBs with Windows 8 as a part of their platform launch. Sherlock was even putting the typing pad together with the Surface tablet in a recent show. I guess it's all part of Microsoft's billion dollar marketing program. Maybe BB should return the favour in 2013.
    12-17-12 09:53 PM
    Sponsorship may still happen.

Anyone here watch Hawaii Five-0? Everyone is on Windows Phones and the Windows Surface Tablet was used in a recent episode
    12-17-12 10:32 PM
    All of those shows change devices weekly. With the higher production costs to compete, product placement is a hot selling item. You'll see the same characters using a different device every episode.

Swyped or Swifted via TapaTalk on my Galaxy Nexus.
    12-17-12 11:57 PM
    All of those shows change devices weekly. With the higher production costs to compete, product placement is a hot selling item. You'll see the same characters using a different device every episode.
    Some shows change regularly, but there are other like Hawaii Five-o which stick with the same products and is usually one big MS and Chevy advert.

One definite bb sighting, in that Tim Allen sitcom, he has a porsche design blackberry.
    12-18-12 05:20 AM
    I just watched 3 episodes and I swear they have a Z10 on this show, I actually did a search to find this thred today because I saw it.
    12-26-13 11:13 AM
    Watching a rerun of the show Elementary - Ep. Blood is Thicker - The character playing Sherlock's brother "Mycroft" in the last scene appears to be using a Porsche Design P'9981 BlackBerry - stainless steel frame.

Fun to see.
    02-20-14 10:17 PM