No Sir, $750 is too much.
    03-24-16 09:52 PM
    You went to the iphone. Cost of those is fairly steep, I no longer wish to spend that kind of money on a phone and that's why the Leap fits me perfectly (mind you still not a touch screen fan). The Leap's performance is respectable and I like the Hub which is so much more ergonomic by the way of its function versus anything else.
    Mind you I've never given Apple a fair shake and still refuse to go down that path.
    I agree, but I need Whatsapp, and Facebook for business. I can't do all of that with BlackBerry. As much as I once loved BB10 it is a complete joke right now. And ye sure, the 128gb 6s costs you 900euro, so what, compare that to any Android including the BlackBerry Priv? It will be updated for at least 4 years and functional for even more. So in theory the phone costs about 180/year or 15/month. I trade phones every year or two years so it's a bit more for me. I guarantee you the PRIV will be supported for 2 years MAX and costs 800eur. The Leap is great, but again, no whatsapp, no facebook, no banking, nothing. BlackBerry is no longer a phone for business.
    03-24-16 10:20 PM
    My use is strictly business. Plus as a phone around the home or home office.
    03-25-16 02:43 PM
    Really? I understand the demand at the consumer level for whatsapp and Facebook... But seriously... You rely on those services for business? I have an uncountable amount of business contacts, and none of the correspondence with them relies upon either of those methods. In fact, I'd look down upon any business contacts that rely upon either of those.

Relying upon those two methods of communication is akin to providing your email address as "[email protected]", which no business contact would take seriously.
    I won't go near Facebook personally but I am surprised at how prevalent it is outside simple consumer use. Our company recruits patients and keeps active communities with FB (and Twitter). A a previous place our purchaser had to have FB because many of the big supplies vendors advertised specials and discounts there that were not available on even their own websites. FB's huge outreach makes it quite an attractive business tool for a surprising range of businesses.
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    03-25-16 04:35 PM
    Anything of importance regarding FB I do on a desktop and not on a phone.
    03-25-16 04:47 PM
    I like to manage my ads with Facebook Ads Manager when I'm on the go. I've hated Android ever since I heard of it's existence (due being open) so BlackBerry pushed me to the other fruit. I must admit, it works fabulous, the UI, 3d touch, 240fps camera, design and gestures are genius, above all the phone is really smooth, the hub is really all that misses for me.

I advice any old BB users to switch to Apple, not now, but as soon as YOU lose your faith in BlackBerry as a hardware company. Android is simply not worth it, it's like a pc, it works great for the first 2 months, than things get slower, and slower, and slower. Besides that, the facts don't lie, you know.

The root of Android's problems and incompetence starts here:
    https://opensignal.com/reports/2015/...fragmentation/
    ^That includes the BlackBerry Priv.
    We'll see how long they'll keep supporting it with less than 1M units sold world wide.
    ubizmo likes this.
    03-25-16 08:39 PM
    I like to manage my ads with Facebook Ads Manager when I'm on the go. I've hated Android ever since I heard of it's existence (due being open) so BlackBerry pushed me to the other fruit. I must admit, it works fabulous, the UI, 3d touch, 240fps camera, design and gestures are genius, above all the phone is really smooth, the hub is really all that misses for me.

I advice any old BB users to switch to Apple, not now, but as soon as YOU lose your faith in BlackBerry as a hardware company. Android is simply not worth it, it's like a pc, it works great for the first 2 months, than things get slower, and slower, and slower. Besides that, the facts don't lie, you know.

The root of Android's problems and incompetence starts here:
    https://opensignal.com/reports/2015/...fragmentation/
    ^That includes the BlackBerry Priv.
    We'll see how long they'll keep supporting it with less than 1M units sold world wide.
    Please elaborate on any "gestures" that are unique to the iPhone.
    03-26-16 08:11 AM
    Please elaborate on any "gestures" that are unique to the iPhone.
    Not unique (except for the 3D touch) but the iPhone is designed with both it's software and hardware in mind. This results in a visually stunning and memorable experience when surfing through the most advanced, stable and above all smoothest mobile OS currently available. Not to mention their 5 year old devices can enjoy the same new features because they're still being updated, unlike any other brand out there. When we look at it in Black and White, Android is nothing more than a cheap rip-off from Apple, and you'll notice that everywhere. And for what? Apple iPhones are at least twice cheaper. Let's compare Apple's with Apple's here (LOL).

Samsung Galaxy SII 32GB -- released May 2011, currently 5 years old, sold for $800us.
    Last update: July, 2012 -- Android 4.1.2.
    ^This translates to roughly 800usd a year, as you need to stay up to date--especially with an virus system like Android.

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB -- released October, 2011, currently 4.5 years old, sold for $1059us.
    Last update: March, 2016 -- iOS 9.3
    ^This translates to roughly 211usd a year, unless you know, you want to have a bigger, newer iPhone.

Clearly Apple iPhone is superior in every possible way as seen from my article, but not only that, it's cheaper as well, as I've calculated here.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    03-27-16 09:26 AM
    Apples with Apples, doesn't get much better than that. hehehehe....

Even though I am anti Apple you must give them credit. They know their market and do it well.
    bitek and anon(9742832) like this.
    03-27-16 09:48 AM
    Just buy priv like I did.
    03-29-16 05:19 AM
    Just buy priv like I did.
    I like the Priv but outside of what I want to spend, always prefer a keyboard versus touchscreen. The Leap is a good phone and not a big loss if something happens like an accident or theft.
    03-29-16 07:55 AM
    I like the Priv but outside of what I want to spend, always prefer a keyboard versus touchscreen. The Leap is a good phone and not a big loss if something happens like an accident or theft.
    True. I had same thinking when I got z30. The thing is there is so much you can do with Android and priv. There are really good apps for Android. I wish blackberry introduced less expensive android phone so more people can afford it.
    03-29-16 11:51 AM
    I do have a first edition Nexus 5 but the android curiosity bug has dissipated, and I got a Leap which I truly like.
    03-29-16 04:57 PM
238 ... 8910