My playbook is collecting dust. Very painful to use. That's just me of course.
    03-07-16 07:00 AM
    Wake up bro. Life is so beautiful outside of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    No its not.. Apple is hot garbage, and Android is luke warm garbage!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    03-07-16 08:24 AM
    BB phones are terrible for browsing the web and are only good for email. Since we are going to speak in old generalizations I'll just speak one on behalf of Blackberry phones.
    Have you used a BB made within 2015-2016? My browser on my Classic is like lightning!

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    Wybrem likes this.
    03-07-16 08:27 AM
    All the android apps aren't running like they used to, albeit being an ardent BlackBerry 10 fan boy, I advice you not to sign a contract although it's fine to just buy it off contract and sell it later maybe. Android is evolving but BlackBerry 10 isn't. Don't worry one day android will become as efficient as BlackBerry 10 and that day is very close by

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 08:28 AM
    Have you used a BB made within 2015-2016? My browser on my Classic is like lightning!

You need to see the context of his comment.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 08:29 AM
    I already sold mine a year or 2 ago. Went and got the Samsung Tab Pro 4. It's ok..browser is def faster but Android is just so buggy it's ridiculous. It does alot though..

03-07-16 08:30 AM
    I already sold mine a year or 2 ago. Went and got the Samsung Tab Pro 4. It's ok..browser is def faster but Android is just so buggy it's ridiculous. It does alot though..

I actually have an iPad mini that is pretty nice.
    03-07-16 08:31 AM
    I actually have an iPad mini that is pretty nice.
    Did you see the PM I sent you?
    03-07-16 08:32 AM
    Did you see the PM I sent you?
    Yup!
    03-07-16 08:36 AM
    I kind of agree with the messy statement. My SG3 tab was terrible. The whole thing was about as clunky as my PlayBook's browser. Yes specs come into play but that thing had similar specs to the PB. The saddest part about this is the PlayBook OS was so much younger still. How could it possibly be comparable to a 3rd gen device??? My rooted kindle fire HD kicked the crap out of both though but that's because it basically had vanilla Android. My brother who has an SG6 said he will never buy a device with less than 4gb of ram. The guy uses Facebook and plays bubble witch saga lol. I wouldn't mind having 3gb on my Z30 but that's because I let the pim services go nuts and use a few Android apps. An extra 16gb of device storage would probably do the same trick though since I'm always running low and having to remove apps that I don't use much.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 10:30 AM
    On and I forgot to mention that all Android devices aren't clunky. Just mostly non nexus devices, devices without at least 4gb of ram or devices that haven't been rooted and doctored.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 10:33 AM
    This thread is so silly. You guys have way too much time.

SQC100-1 BlackBerry Classic
    TgeekB likes this.
    03-07-16 01:00 PM
    This thread is so silly. You guys have way too much time.

SQC100-1 BlackBerry Classic
    Smartphone wars!
    03-07-16 01:56 PM
    Android is not that bad. Bb10 is just a simplified version of jellybean. So technically bb10 is android.

We all move on eventually. I'll probably go for the samsung s7 edge in the fall.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, apart from a completely different kernel and underlying OS... ;-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    03-07-16 02:17 PM
    Hee guys, I will not be able to read/respond to all of your comments until it's weekend again. Thanks for understanding!
    03-07-16 04:21 PM

Don't you mean fancy Q10(2013) with a redesign an re-launch in 2015-2016? Is blazing fast?
    Same guts.just a prettier exterior with added buttons.
    03-07-16 09:03 PM
    Don't you mean fancy Q10(2013) with a redesign an re-launch in 2015-2016? Is blazing fast?
    Same guts.just a prettier exterior with added buttons.
    Really? Photo please.... or is it just a wishful thinking?
    Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the Q10 and have one myself.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 09:21 PM
    Really? Photo please.... or is it just a wishful thinking?
    Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the Q10 and have one myself.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Q10 vs. BlackBerry Classic - GSMArena.com

Q10:

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...blackberry-q10

Classic:

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...kberry-classic
    03-07-16 09:38 PM
    Ahh... I thought you're serious about a new Q10. Heh.
    Arguably, Classic is a new Q10, but personally not quite so. It is now a matter of taste.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 09:46 PM
    Hello,

I just learned that BlackBerry will only make Android devices from now on. Whatsapp is dropping it's support for BBOS10, basically it's going dead. Now I just received two brand new Leap's from BlackBerry free of charge, because my older BlackBerry Z10's got corrupted during updating. Anyway I still have a Classic and I was planning on buying the Passport Silver Edition. Now I still want to, but is the Android Whatsapp version any good on BBOS10? Is it a good idea to buy a new passport? also what device should I take after that?

I can't believe BBOS is just dying like this.
    I would say that the Passport SE is a great choice even now. I am on Verizon, so the Passports are not an option for me. The rest of the offerings are aging, and Verizon Z30's are increasing in demand on ebay.

Blackberry Z10 was the beginning. The Z30 is my upgrade. PRIV is my future
    03-07-16 10:03 PM

My son's PB was dumped on my desk at the weekend as it was "surplus to requirement". He's had a Surface Pro since Xmas and his PB isn't even powered-up these days. My own PB has been gathering dust for a couple of years now. I got tired of the browser checker-boarding and the lack of Apps.

Kinda sad really - in an "end of an era" way. We're an entirely non-BB household now.
    03-08-16 01:50 AM
    My son's PB was dumped on my desk at the weekend as it was "surplus to requirement". He's had a Surface Pro since Xmas and his PB isn't even powered-up these days. My own PB has been gathering dust for a couple of years now. I got tired of the browser checker-boarding and the lack of Apps.

Kinda sad really - in an "end of an era" way. We're an entirely non-BB household now.
    Send them to me, y'all.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-08-16 02:11 AM
    Well, there is no other way but to get an Android--which is my nightmare. I tried some devices:

PRIV:
    +Love the PRIV's design
    +Keyboard
    +HUB
    -Desperately needs an update to Android 6.0, 5.1 is just beyond horrible slow and stutterisch
    -BlackBerry's-enhanced-super-duper-bloated-laggy-enhanced-Android
    -Useless QHD screen that nukes the battery

Mate 8:
    +Great design
    +Dual sim slot (can you setup two whatsapp accounts that way?)
    +Impressive 4000mah battery
    -No app drawer
    -Huawei-enhanced-super-duper-bloated-laggy-enhanced-Android
    -No keyboard
    -No HUB

Nexus 6p:
    +For the first time a decent Android experience (it's rather sad that it takes an 2.4ghz octa core to do that)
    -Poor design (all nexus devices are awful designed)
    -Useless QHD screen that nukes the battery
    -No HUB

Why can't we just have a decent BBOS platform that support whatsapp for the next 10 years, sure you can get whatsapp from Google Play, but it is just horrible, it's slow, unsmooth and doesn't update my hub properly as the native app.
    03-09-16 08:52 PM
    Ouch. I have used ios and android and BBOS 10 was the best. :-(
    03-10-16 02:28 PM
    Is the Priv really that slow? Most reviews I've seen say it performs fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 02:41 PM
238 ... 56789 ...